Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

sewbizgirl 09-13-2019 05:34 AM

That sounds horrible, Cathy. I had no idea you were in the midst of so much flooding! Please stay safe!

hav4boys 09-13-2019 05:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have ran into a predicament. Thought I was done and was packaging up my blocks to mail and noticed I had not made a block for Jaba in the purple. Does any one have scraps? I need 1.5 inch strips in the following lengths. 2 4.5 inch strips, 2 3 inch strips, and 1 4 inch strip. I will gladly pay shipping. [ATTACH=CONFIG]617331[/ATTACH]

moonrise 09-13-2019 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8301039)
I have ran into a predicament. Thought I was done and was packaging up my blocks to mail and noticed I had not made a block for Jaba in the purple. Does any one have scraps? I need 1.5 inch strips in the following lengths. 2 4.5 inch strips, 2 3 inch strips, and 1 4 inch strip. I will gladly pay shipping. [ATTACH=CONFIG]617331[/ATTACH]

I have two pieces. One measures 4-3/4" x 11" and the other measures 18" x 2-1/2". Will those help? If so, PM your address and I'll pop 'em in the mail. No worries on the postage. It's just a stamp. :)

terriamn 09-13-2019 06:14 AM

Macybaby, Your state has been hammered with bad weather, sure hope when the water goes down your roads will be drivable

terriamn 09-13-2019 07:55 AM

Have 4boys I have a 4” by 18” piece left if. That helps

Janice McC 09-13-2019 08:46 AM

Macybaby, I've been out of the loop on a lot this last month. I had no idea your area was being slammed by storms. Good heavens! Stay home and dry and sew away to your heart's content!

Hav, I have a small piece I just put in today's mail to you. It's prob 3 x 4 or 5 inches. Hopefully it'll help a bit since others have mentioned they have more for you. (See, Boomers are the best!)

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8301039)
I have ran into a predicament. Thought I was done and was packaging up my blocks to mail and noticed I had not made a block for Jaba in the purple. Does any one have scraps? I need 1.5 inch strips in the following lengths. 2 4.5 inch strips, 2 3 inch strips, and 1 4 inch strip. I will gladly pay shipping.

Libster 09-13-2019 09:13 AM

Hav4, I have enough to cover what you need. I have your address. I'll drop it in the mail in the morning for you.

edited to add: strips are cut for you.

Mona G 09-13-2019 03:57 PM

I have three blocks left but probably wont get to them until a week from today as we leave on vacation tomorrow.
Our first venture out of the USA, going to Canada.
Janice I'm glad the quilt brought you such joy, I also wanted to send a block and had the fabric picked out, just got busy and then forgot.

Janice McC 09-15-2019 05:39 PM

Mona G, you've got plenty of time. Enjoy your vacation! I've still got to finish the last one for Hav. I've got half an hour's applique work and yet I cannot seem to get around to it. (It takes me forever to applique since I seldom do it.) I hope to do it this week.

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8301251)
I have three blocks left but probably wont get to them until a week from today as we leave on vacation tomorrow.
Our first venture out of the USA, going to Canada.
Janice I'm glad the quilt brought you such joy, I also wanted to send a block and had the fabric picked out, just got busy and then forgot.

hav4boys 09-16-2019 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am now finished. Thank you Moonrise and Janice. Here is Jaba's last block.[ATTACH=CONFIG]617481[/ATTACH]