Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

sapdoggie 03-28-2012 07:01 PM

Dotcomdtcm your block came today !!!! Thank you so much :thumbup: :) :thumbup:

linnaete 03-28-2012 08:02 PM

Got OkDarla's F8 AND block from Dotcom. Thank you! Will post pics tomorrow

linnaete 03-29-2012 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here's dotcomdtcm's block I got in the mail! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]323619[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 03-29-2012 10:24 AM

That is so cute, love the owl's I have all my F8's sending home a block to Mindy today.

Maybe some more depends on how much I decided to work on the "wedding dress" UGH, I don't know why I say I will do it, makes me crazy, but my Niece is such a sweetie, hard to tell her no. It will turn out wonderful, I just manage to "catch" the Bride willies I think.

OK I am really going to turn off this computer and get back to that dress~

MaggieBB 03-29-2012 11:11 AM

these are the qutest owls,
Sharon B I'm putting your block in the mail today, wonderful fabric. maggiebb

Difergie 03-29-2012 11:14 AM

received f8 from okdarla today...have all mine now....

MaggieBB 03-29-2012 02:14 PM

Oma7
Received your block today, love the colors you used with it!
Have 6 blocks back time to plan an arrangement!!!!

sapdoggie 03-29-2012 02:47 PM

tumrub - Your block came today. Thank you- it is lovely :thumbup:

Scrapper 03-29-2012 03:46 PM

Hello fellow swappers.......here's the latest from me: I mailed all my F8's on March 16. OMA7 has not received hers - are there any others that have not rcvd a F8 fm me? OMA7 I will mail another to you tonight.

I have received F8's from everyone....I have sent home the following blocks: Difergie, dotcomdtcm, maggiebb and ljdugas3.

I have received 5 gorgeous blocks fm difergie, dotcomdtcm, marytoddliz, tumrub and ljdugas3 (if I can figure out how to post the pics I will)

Just back fm my nephew's wedding and 9 days in Chicago and now I'm ready to sew sew sew.

This is my first swap and I'm having more fun than I ever imagined.......

oma7 03-29-2012 04:06 PM

Thanks Scrapper for sending out a new F8. I'm guessing it got lost in the mail, sorry. Also welcome to the boom. This is only my second one, they are lots of fun. I try to make blocks I haven't made before. I try to push myself, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can only hope that everyone likes their blocks. I have send everyones out except OkDarlas'. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with her fabric. Something will come to me I'm sure! I also wanted to thank Difergie, dotcomdtcm, maggiebb, SharonB., and ljdugas31. I have recieved your blocks and they are all lovely. I think they areally great, thanks. When I figure out how to upload pic also, I will. This swap is moving really fast, but its been fun. Looking foward to see all my blocks. Surprise, surprise. Sew happy!