Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Phannie1 06-02-2013 06:23 PM

I got all the blocks done and the last will be in the mail on Monday.

I know some have let us know that blocks are going to be late, do not worry, I have other projects that will need to be completed first before I get to make the quilts for me.

These are the blocks I am waiting on: (Please check and see if I should have gotten your block.) Thanks, Phannie...
Babyfire 04, Dottie Dodge, LovingIzabella, LovnGrandma, RoseySue, Scrapper, TraciBug, TravelingGramma.

Phannie1 06-02-2013 06:50 PM

Oops, Found I have TravelingGramma.

jaydee3 06-02-2013 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by babyfireo4 (Post 6098499)
All of my blocks made it in the mail today to except for two: Ninakk, and Mosher92. Your guys will go in Monday. Actually, Mosher's would have been done but I had accidentally put it in the finished block pile so when I went to iron, photograph and get ready to mail I grabbed it and went.... uh-oh..... well crud not enough time to sew it without making every other block late! Rather one than thirty!!! I do have all the photo's of the blocks an who they go to updated on my blog if your interested in a peak. :)

those are beautiful blocks. Everyone is going to love them

jaydee3 06-02-2013 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 6100248)
Joan, here is the first charity top from the blocks you sent me. What do you think? I am considering side boarders with the floral here to make it longer, then binding in the green. I am thinking it would be a great wheelchair quilt for one of the nursing home residents.

Love this alikat. You are going to make someone so happy.

ninakk 06-02-2013 08:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hey, the life has been quite an adventure lately. We did have not only one or two deaths in family but apparently bad things happen in threes ..... so yeah, three times sad news over a couple of months. As you can guess, quilting hasn't been on top of my mind lately. However, blocks are done, and here are pictures of the ones sent, and I will clean up and photograph the rest in the morning and take to the post office.

To Jaba: (there should be two blocks, and apparently spaced out so that took a pic of only one)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416888[/ATTACH]

To jaydee3:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416889[/ATTACH]

to MamaHauser:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416890[/ATTACH]

To joanelizbay:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416891[/ATTACH]

ninakk 06-02-2013 08:49 PM

This block has blue'ish corners in the middle, gotta love the phone photography and messed up brightness....

Originally Posted by ninakk (Post 6100536)

to MamaHauser:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416890[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 06-03-2013 03:56 AM

Alisha, its very pretty!! Glad you could use the blocks that I had. I started about 3 years ago making "practice" blocks so you have all kinds of colored blocks and I was wondering if you could use them in anything. I like the green with them and the floral would be good also! Thank you for being able to use them for charity quilts! I guess sometimes getting "late" blocks is good because you have extras for things like this also!

alikat110 06-03-2013 04:26 AM

It is fantastic. Gonna finish this one and then work out what else can be used. I see several browns that can be combined as well.

LovingIzabella 06-03-2013 06:39 AM

The last of my blocks are on their way home so you should all have them soon.
It was disgustingly hot here this weekend so I did not get the signups up for 10 yet. I will work on that today :)
Hopefully everyone has mailed the last of their blocks home. If there is an issue and you have posted as such wonderful :) If you were not able to make the deadline please post and just let us know so we have an idea.
You are all wonderful and make my job as a hostess a pleasant one :)
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 06-03-2013 06:51 AM

10 is now up and open for signups. You can find the thread here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post6101176
Hugs
April