Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Roseysue 06-03-2013 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 6101152)
The last of my blocks are on their way home so you should all have them soon.
It was disgustingly hot here this weekend so I did not get the signups up for 10 yet. I will work on that today :)
Hopefully everyone has mailed the last of their blocks home. If there is an issue and you have posted as such wonderful :) If you were not able to make the deadline please post and just let us know so we have an idea.
You are all wonderful and make my job as a hostess a pleasant one :)
Hugs
April

I wanted you all to remember that I had Total Shoulder Replacement and I will be late with your blocks. I am now in Physical Therapy, so I don't know how long it will be. I appreciate your patience with me. I am looking forward to doing your blocks since I love doing them and they are so much fun.
roseysue

babyfireo4 06-03-2013 07:41 AM

Twinriversfarm- I'm so glad you could figure out who to mail the grown-up to :) travelinggramma- Yes, I was saving them up! Actually, we just ended up having a list of things come up that took all our extra $ and then some! We just got things back to our regularly scheduled budget, so I got to get them all mailed! Finally finished the "bookkeeping"! Lol. For updating purposes, I am missing a total of 10 blocks from: girlscouts1, goldendog55, LovingIzabella, lovngrandma, Mosher92, Navarre2011, Phannie1, Roseysue, Scrapper, and Tracibug.

babyfireo4 06-03-2013 07:43 AM

No worries here, take your time! It's better to heal in your own time than to rush it and be forced to do it all over again :) Mal

tracibug 06-03-2013 10:59 AM

Watch your mail boxes, grownups are coming home.

joanelizbay 06-03-2013 01:24 PM

April, email sent..count me in. Missing scrapper, tracibug (thanks for the update) and Dottie Dodge and another one, maybe lovinggrandma?? got my neices quilt back from the quilter today...Im lucky to get out of work alive!! The quilter wanted it, my boss wanted it and several of the aides wanted it... :) Im glad it was so popular and hope my neice likes the wine bottles in it!

Country1 06-03-2013 03:10 PM

Rec'd a beautiful block from quiltingmommy on Sat. Today I rec'd a block from Babyfireo4 and 1 from dottiedodge. They are beautiful. My DH and I love them all. Some blocks have amazed us at how some people have thought outside the box and have made some really beautiful blocks!
Just 7 more blocks to receive, yeppie I'm so Happy, Happy, Happy!...
Thanks to you all for swapping.
Penny

roseirish48 06-03-2013 04:30 PM

per my records (which may be totally wrong) i havent rec'd from Abby's Mom,Dahna42,LovingIsabella,LovingGrandma,marcielee , missgigglewings,mosher92,navarre2011,oldcatlady, scrapper and Roseysue. I rec'd a block from Cuppy on Saturday but it is not in any of the fabrics i sent out so think it has been mislabeled.

joanelizbay 06-03-2013 04:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got a really pretty Anvil block from Dottie Dodge today. Thanks so much! Im posting the pictures of Cuppys,Dottie and Navarres..the ones before were taken with my phone and didnt come out real clear. Down to Lovngrandma, scrapper and tracibug.. Great swap!

jaba 06-03-2013 04:42 PM

update

1 Attachment(s)
Received an awesome block today from Dottiedodge. Thank you so so much, I love it! Waiting for ninakk -2, babyfire04, girlscouts1, lovinggrandma, roseysue, scrapper and tracibug.[ATTACH=CONFIG]417044[/ATTACH]

Abby's Mom 06-03-2013 04:54 PM

Hi Roseirish - Please check for a block with a very large single flower in the center. Yellow with pinks coming from the center. I sent it on March 20th. Please let me know if you find it. Thanks - Abby's Mom

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6102386)
per my records (which may be totally wrong) i havent rec'd from Abby's Mom,Dahna42,LovingIsabella,LovingGrandma,marcielee , missgigglewings,mosher92,navarre2011,oldcatlady, scrapper and Roseysue. I rec'd a block from Cuppy on Saturday but it is not in any of the fabrics i sent out so think it has been mislabeled.