Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

urgodschild2 02-22-2013 05:16 PM

I got Babyfired's f8 today. It is very pretty material. Wow Jaba.....You want to do some of mine????? LOL.
I am like Elizabrat. I have other things that I am also making at the same time. although I have been trying to do 3 5 a day. Somedays I have other committments but I have been able to keep up with my goal. For this group I have completed 15 blocks so I guess I am doing ok.

urgodschild2 02-22-2013 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok I forgot I got this beautiful block from Moonwork. Thank you so much.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397130[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 02-22-2013 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a beautiful block from Babyfire! I LOVE it. Sending blocks out Monday to Cuppy and Quiltingmommy. Ive never NOT used a color of some kind in a pattern and it was really hard for me to "see" Cuppys block. Im really interested in seeing what she does with all neutral blocks!! Two more left to finish. Will get them done this weekend because I dont have a vehicle so am stuck at home till Sunday :) 12" of snow and they are talking about rain/sleet/snow on Monday again. Have a great weekend!

urgodschild2 02-22-2013 05:32 PM

Quiltingmommy......thank you for the suggestion. I figured out another block but I am going to remember that for when I get another one.

Abby's Mom 02-22-2013 06:07 PM

2 More Grown-ups came home!

2 Attachment(s)
I received the latest blocks from :

urgodschild2 & TheMamaHauser
In order, of course!

Thanks!, Abby'sMom

Elisabrat 02-22-2013 07:15 PM

ok I just received a piece of fabric (not true received it several days ago just checked it now) its small. 10 x 15. please sent the sizes suggested. Its hard to make a block if you dont have enough of what your needing to do it. I am using this one but its not the focal fabric unless its going to be a nine patch. I just want enough fabric to have well a choice in blocks. Am I wrong in asking for this? so ifyou havent cut can you try to stick to the 9 x 22 or 11x18 to ensure a large enough working area for blocks better a bit too much than a little too..little.

moonrise 02-22-2013 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received Babyfire04's F8 today, along with this pretty block from AbbysMom. Thanks! :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397186[/ATTACH]

Nexxus831 02-22-2013 09:13 PM

Is it a newbie that did this? Maybe it was a mistake, if it was my mother let me know and I will beat her with wet noodles when I see her in a few weeks

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5881427)
ok I just received a piece of fabric (not true received it several days ago just checked it now) its small. 10 x 15. please sent the sizes suggested. Its hard to make a block if you dont have enough of what your needing to do it. I am using this one but its not the focal fabric unless its going to be a nine patch. I just want enough fabric to have well a choice in blocks. Am I wrong in asking for this? so ifyou havent cut can you try to stick to the 9 x 22 or 11x18 to ensure a large enough working area for blocks better a bit too much than a little too..little.

cuppy 02-23-2013 01:51 AM

Let me know ,if any of you received a shortage of fabric, I can send new piece. I have plenty. It took almost 5 yds, so I bought entire bolt. 3 yds extra. I had some help, not sure how you can get to that size from a bolt, anything is possible.

joanelizbay 02-23-2013 06:26 AM

Ill have last 2 done today then I guess Im done except for the waiting for the 7 I still need and the 20 that will be coming home. You know what I miss more than anything when Im done? The full mailbox of something besides bills! As much as I love the internet I REALLY enjoy getting real mail from friends or family..I love cards and reading notes from friends. People dont really do that personal form of communications much anymore, thats one of the reasons I always sign up for the swap!! :)