Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

Monale 10-31-2015 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7361835)
Oh, I forgot to mention that I have one ornament ready. But I'm thinking of a second one; I sent two last year. And chocolate. Hope my partner isn't allergic. Last month, for a different swap, I sent someone chocolate & it turns out she's allergic. I felt very bad about that, since I certainly would've preferred to send her something she could enjoy! But I notice that many people don't really give info on their About Me page. Even simple things -- like allergies & favorite colors. Well ... c'est la vie.

I'm not allergic to anything, but I think if I would be and someone would send me that, I'll still be very happy and grateful. The person sending it didn't know but had good intentions, and that's what counts for me! And I sure could find someone who would love that chocolate on my behalf! :)

roseirish48 10-31-2015 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534621[/ATTACH]finished the wall haging. hope the lucky recipient likes it. need to wash it yet but otherwise ready to mail.

RedGarnet222 10-31-2015 10:16 AM

Gosh I Love it roseirish! How lovely the work is and such a fabulous sentiment for Christmas, fruits of The Spirit.

CookyIN 10-31-2015 10:39 AM

Rose, love your ornament/hanging and would leave it out all year. A lovely sentiment!

Monale 10-31-2015 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 7362121)
finished the wall haging. hope the lucky recipient likes it. need to wash it yet but otherwise ready to mail.

What a lovely wallhanging! I agree that this would stay out all year round with me!

MizMelly 10-31-2015 02:13 PM

Wow! Today is Halloween and I just finished wrapping and packaging up my Secret Santa and ornament swap goodies!! But I'll wait til the 10th to mail.... don't want temptation to sit around too long! It is starting to feel like Christmas (only a little bit early)

Anastasia 10-31-2015 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534631[/ATTACH]

So I know he's not a hanging type, but i think he's pretty cute. Are you the lucky new adoptor?

lawsonmugs 10-31-2015 03:21 PM

Love the Doves. What a sweet snowman. This years ornaments are great.

rwquilts 10-31-2015 03:39 PM

Yes, yes, yes! The bubble lights are wonderful!!!

Pretty wall quilt!

Cute, cute snowman!

It's raining here pretty hard...I sure wouldn't want to go out trick or treating...too wet!!

dotcomdtcm 10-31-2015 04:01 PM

I sent out my swap. My next weeks will be chaotic so I wanted to fill my obligations. DD and very serious BF coming to visit and have asked for a Friendsgiving for 40 guests. I live in a large apartment, but ...an apartment. Then DS leaves to be a Visiting Scholar in Vietnam. See you all in December!!