Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December fq swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-fq-swap-t207177.html)

Elisabrat 12-12-2012 12:57 PM

A cup a Joe? What a cute idea! You scored GrandmaPeg. Wouldnt that make a great mug rug? why on earth are they called that ? a coaster is a mug rug in theory so isnt a mug rug a tablemat? I am so confused. I know this suprises no one. Least of all me :)

brenda21 12-13-2012 07:54 AM

I think that TECHNICALLY a mug rug is bigger than a coaster...:thumbup:

jaba 12-13-2012 10:01 AM

7"x9" is the minimum for the mug rug swap on the board. Still signing up if anyone is interested. I'm still waiting on my FQ's....maybe today

MaryMo 12-13-2012 12:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received these FQs from Mainewoods Mammie yesterday evening ... hand delivered by a neighbor.
They are just perfect! How did you know I am making Snowman mug rugs to go with blue mugs for holiday gifts? Love all the prints ... and she sent an "extra" just for me. Ruth, you are the greatest swap partner! Thank You!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382013[/ATTACH] Happy Holidays!

Nelco 12-14-2012 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382161[/ATTACH]

Received my FQ from nancyw today...Thank you

TheMamaHauser 12-14-2012 01:43 PM

My pal *should* have hers arrive tomorrow. Hopefully she's plugged the camera in to charge because I didn't take a pre-picture.

sewellie 12-14-2012 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't posted my fabrics that I received from Mainewoods Mammie because I couldn't get the pictures to post. So I"m trying one more time. And if it doesn't work, I want to thank Ruth so much for the pretty fabric.

Elisabrat 12-14-2012 10:32 PM

Wow what beautiful fabrics. I am in love with the blue with pine cone on it.. never seen that one before. look a puppy! (keep looking surely you see it while I sneak on over and pilfer that one.. got it.. run run run) oh you cant see the puppy maybe next time. now that was close. I would love to know who makes that one.

The winter themes are great. You all have such beautiful selections your sending! Any clue to the theme for January? I know sign ups arent til towards the end of the month but I could start pulling now... still hoping you opt out of mardi gras or maybe a choice mardi gras or .. valentines day? as the swap. so this way I can still play. I am fresh out of masks, beads, jewels, feathers, yuppers fresh out.

went to the post office today all the way down the hill across the highway.. hellooooooo nopers empty box. Snow tomorrow so maybe Monday right? of course I could sneak down right now sit inside and wait! thats the ticket! send mittens and a scarf asap.

jaba 12-15-2012 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received FQ's from jclinganrey today. It will be nice to have a little stash of Christmas fabric to start some small projects next year. Maybe I can get started on them a little earlier than usual. I love this sparkling black one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]382378[/ATTACH]Thanks so much Jane

sewellie 12-15-2012 10:58 AM

I sure wish I knew where you all found your fabric at. I had a heck of a time finding that theme. But what I see on here, they are beautiful!!