Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December fq swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-fq-swap-t207177.html)

MaryMo 12-15-2012 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My mailbox held these surprises for me today from nancyw. Beautiful fabrics ... have projects in mind for each and everyone. Now I'm excited to get busy once more.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382396[/ATTACH] wonderful card with thoughtful greetings included also. Thank you Nancy!

On another note, I got to the post office today to send off my 2 assigned swaps. They're a little late but first time in a week without high temperature and a continuous hacking cough so it was safer to share my head cold. They should arrive this week to happy quilters. Happy Stitching!
Special Note: All fabrics were pre-washed and ironed with no starch. I hope the hot steam from the iron killed off any attached cold germs.

kiffie2413 12-15-2012 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the great fqs I received from ssnare, the top one has 4 different Victorian house panels, the snowman one has different panels, too...I love them all!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382436[/ATTACH]
Thanks ssnare!
Regards,
K

Elisabrat 12-15-2012 04:06 PM

Wow those are beautiful! lucky lucky you!

MaryMo 12-15-2012 06:25 PM

Wouldn't you know it ... I mailed off FQs this morning. Then went to an estate sale of a quilter this afternoon; in her stash were several pieces of snow-themed fabric, the prettiest of all was a 2 yard piece of blue with white glistening snowflakes. Now why couldn't I have found that earlier, it would've been to include in this month's swap. I bought it anyway along with some others, I need more fabric in my stash. LOL ;)

sewellie 12-15-2012 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5721982)
My mailbox held these surprises for me today from nancyw. Beautiful fabrics ... have projects in mind for each and everyone. Now I'm excited to get busy once more.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382396[/ATTACH] wonderful card with thoughtful greetings included also. Thank you Nancy!

On another note, I got to the post office today to send off my 2 assigned swaps. They're a little late but first time in a week without high temperature and a continuous hacking cough so it was safer to share my head cold. They should arrive this week to happy quilters. Happy Stitching!
Special Note: All fabrics were pre-washed and ironed with no starch. I hope the hot steam from the iron killed off any attached cold germs.

I love the mountain, trees etc. in the 4th picture. It is just beautiful!

jaba 12-15-2012 08:49 PM

MaryMo if you get my name next month, you can send some to me. I'll take it, saving these Xmas things for next year so I can get an early start, well at least I do have good intentions. Maybe I'll run out of things to sew this summer and it will be great when it's so hot that I beg for winter. Now it's so cold I'm begging for summer....

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5722590)
Wouldn't you know it ... I mailed off FQs this morning. Then went to an estate sale of a quilter this afternoon; in her stash were several pieces of snow-themed fabric, the prettiest of all was a 2 yard piece of blue with white glistening snowflakes. Now why couldn't I have found that earlier, it would've been to include in this month's swap. I bought it anyway along with some others, I need more fabric in my stash. LOL ;)

MaryMo 12-16-2012 07:04 AM

So why don't we do an exchange of summer fabrics in January? It would certainly warm me during the cold blah days!

and yes, jaba, I could send you some of the glistening snowflakes mixed in .... if only I could draw your name .....:p

Elisabrat 12-16-2012 07:20 AM

oh you dont have to pull Jabas name glistening snowflakes have my name all over them. Sparkles and all. I think pretty soon we should find out what next months theme is.. its like waiting to open your presents.. anxious but the fun is in the what could it be?? ah to be a big kid.. I love Christmas fabric all year round. I love holiday fabrics all year round. One day I promise I will grow up but .. probably not this lifetime.

jaba 12-16-2012 07:24 AM

But MaryMo I need some FQ's for Valentine's. Either way I'd have to buy some fabric for me or to trade, don't have any left in this house. St. Paddy's Day, May Day, what other little holiday's are coming in the months ahead???

Vanogay 12-16-2012 04:54 PM

Mardi gras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!