Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

pattis47 01-02-2012 10:21 AM

Joan,
I only have 25 pages on this new site. can you repost? please !

maine ladybug 01-03-2012 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pattis47 (Post 4834622)
Joan,I only have 25 pages on this new site. can you repost? please !

That's weird, I have 101 pages!! Anyway, here it is.

jacquie 01-03-2012 02:55 PM

do you now, i just ADORE this quilt top!!! i love the way it turned out joan, you are 'sew' very lucky!!!
very pleased for you:)

you can alter the way your pages read (i.e oldest posts first or newest first, also how many posts per page etc...) that's why we all have different in appearance. it depends on your settings...
go to SETTINGS at the top, then
MY SETTINGS (half way down page on left side) then
MY ACCOUNT, GENERAL SETTINGS, then
3/4 way down page is
THREAD DISPLAY MODE, and NUMBE OF POSTS TO SHOW PER PAGE.
just alter to what you want...
BUT you must click the blue box (save changes) at the bottom of the page...

pattis47 01-03-2012 05:49 PM

Finished Top - Early Birds

Joan,
That is just wonderful. I really don't think I remember seeing it sewn together. Thanks for reposting the picture.
I will be anxious to see what it looks like when it is quilted.

maine ladybug 01-03-2012 06:58 PM

I love this quilt too. I think I'll add it to my list of projects to finish this year. We are having sign-ups at our next meeting again this year and last year I signed up for four quilts and finished them all. So this year I may go for 5 or 6!! I know of at least that many waiting patiently for me to get back to them....LOL

pattis47 01-10-2012 01:24 PM

Sure hope Dayle is feeling better, we haven't seen any of her works or ongoing projects since before Christmas. Hope she is back on here quickly. Wonder how the cook book is coming along? Can't wait to get my personally signed copy!

maine ladybug 01-12-2012 05:42 PM

She has been fairly quiet. Hope she is okay.

pattis47 03-25-2012 04:03 PM

Has anyone gotten their tops quilted yet? I would love to see pictures

jacquie 03-26-2012 10:04 AM

afraid not:thumbdown:
'seeeeeeew' many row/round robins going on, my leaved border has been very much neglected recently.
i keep looking at it and sighing... maybe it should come with me to Maine!?! i could get a nice group photo of us all with it!!
(and maybe twist your arms to help me get the rest of the leaves on!! lol...)
ok, maybe not ;)
any way, i WILL make time for it!! it's too precious a top not to!!

maine ladybug 03-30-2012 04:57 PM

Still haven't quilted mine. I would love to get my "view" quilt home and quilted. I can't remember, has anyone gotten their "view" back yet?