Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

jacquie 02-16-2011 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Jacquie,
I am so excited to see this in progress. How did you know I love lace. It is beautiful. You have all done an excellent job. This is so exciting. I am almost at a point where I can take a pic for you for the block I am working on tonight.

Originally Posted by jacquie
Patti, isn't it ironic how this evening, you're working on my row, and i'm working on yours!!!
strange but lovely!!
i've been doing a lot more of your row this evening, only 1 block i haven't made a start on yet, but there is always tomorrow.
i'll go take a photo for you to see the progress...

here we go, now off to bed :) (1AM)
love jacquie xxxxx

patti, that is just WONDERFUL!!
how have you done the scroll work??? and the leaf is exquisite!!
i LOVE it!! i'm sew sew excited!!

pattis47 02-16-2011 04:18 AM

I'm sorry it took so long for the fabric, but I am glad it was worth the wait. The scroll work is stamped and then I machined over it. It took much longer than I thought, sorry I didnt get this posted last night before you went to bed. Hopefully I will finish the other blocks tonight when I get home from work. If not then definitely on thurs.

Originally Posted by pattis47
Jacquie,
I am so excited to see this in progress. How did you know I love lace. It is beautiful. You have all done an excellent job. This is so exciting. I am almost at a point where I can take a pic for you for the block I am working on tonight.

Patti, isn't it ironic how this evening, you're working on my row, and i'm working on yours!!!
strange but lovely!!
i've been doing a lot more of your row this evening, only 1 block i haven't made a start on yet, but there is always tomorrow.
i'll go take a photo for you to see the progress...

here we go, now off to bed :) (1AM)
love jacquie xxxxx

patti, that is just WONDERFUL!!
how have you done the scroll work??? and the leaf is exquisite!!
i LOVE it!! i'm sew sew excited!!

jacquie 02-16-2011 05:12 AM

patti it's truly wonderful!!i really adore it!! it's sew different!
and i LOVE differernt!!! you're doing a great job!! i can't wait to see the rest of it!! :)

joan, i looked at the tracking for boopers row, it looks like you can go and collect it, this is what it said;

Label/Receipt Number: RJ69 9626 001G B
Service(s): Registered Mail™

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:47 pm on February 14, 2011 in BIDDEFORD, ME 04005 and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 30 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

jacquie 02-16-2011 05:28 AM

patti, i briefly wrote in your journal about the lace.
they were 2 lace collars i bought 20 years ago. not because i needed them for something, but, just because i fell in love with them and HAD to have them lol.
i've been waiting to use them for something ever since. when i was looking through my tins of lace etc, i came across them, and thought 'perfect'!!!
i could have used them 'umpteen' times during my 'Wardrobe mistress' era, but they would have been wasted. i wanted to use them for something more special where they would be appreciated. i'm really glad they have been used in your quilt top as i just know they will be treat with love!! :)

maine ladybug 02-16-2011 07:28 AM

patti it's truly wonderful!!i really adore it!! it's sew different!
and i LOVE differernt!!! you're doing a great job!! i can't wait to see the rest of it!! :)

joan, i looked at the tracking for boopers row, it looks like you can go and collect it, this is what it said;

Label/Receipt Number: RJ69 9626 001G B
Service(s): Registered Mail™

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:47 pm on February 14, 2011 in BIDDEFORD, ME 04005 and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 30 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Yes. My husband said that they left a note and he planned to pick it up today. I'm away with my Dad right now, but it should be at home when I do go back home.

jacquie 02-16-2011 07:49 AM

that's fine, i'm just glad it got to you ok. i'm always on tender hooks until my parcels arrive. esp' after what happened to patti's!!

i hope dad is ok, and all is working out ok for you all.
take care joan!
love jacquie xxxxx

jacquie 02-16-2011 03:47 PM

6 Attachment(s)
woohoo...
i've finished patti's row, sew i can get it into the post tomorrow...
what fun it was to do!!!
weeeeeee!! how exciting!! it's off to get it's last row!! how amazing is that!?!

here's my pics for you to see...
love jacquie xxxxx

time for tea!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160229[/ATTACH]

time for tea... (written in ribbon)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160330[/ATTACH]

tea pot...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160433[/ATTACH]

milk jug...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161065[/ATTACH]

cup & saucer...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161671[/ATTACH]

various china cups & saucers...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161936[/ATTACH]

jacquie 02-16-2011 04:02 PM

i'm away to sew the row onto the existing rows, and i'll be back in a moment with a photo of them all together.
i won't be long!!
love jacquie xxxxx

pattis47 02-16-2011 04:17 PM

Jacquie,
You just never cease to amaze me... You did an fantastic job. I am anxious to see them all sewn together. One more row and my baby will be on her way home. Thank you so much for the gift of the lace. You are right, it will be treasured and loved. Everyone has done such great work, I couldnt ask for better friends or stitchers. I am sew happy we had this opportunity to meet and grow as quilters.

woohoo...
i've finished patti's row, sew i can get it into the post tomorrow...
what fun it was to do!!!
weeeeeee!! how exciting!! it's off to get it's last row!! how amazing is that!?!

here's my pics for you to see...
love jacquie xxxxx

jacquie 02-16-2011 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW!!!
Patti!!!
your quilt top looks amazing!! i am sew thrilled for you!!!!

here is your baby sew far!! enjoy!!!

patti's tea time 4 rows together...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163245[/ATTACH]