Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

Boopers 01-04-2011 04:11 PM

WOW!!!You ladies sure know your stuff. The blocks for my creation are wonderful, as are all of them.I will post Patti's in a day or two.

pattis47 01-04-2011 04:24 PM

Oh my, you really did work quickly, since you just got the package last week......now I am really excited....I was thinking it might take a little longer since it was so late getting there... Thanks for your extra effort.....

Originally Posted by Boopers
WOW!!!You ladies sure know your stuff. The blocks for my creation are wonderful, as are all of them.I will post Patti's in a day or two.

pattis47 01-04-2011 04:25 PM

What a wonderful choice of colors and pattern.....GREAT

Originally Posted by RNUNU
"Okay - Okay - Okay" .... since I cannot stand for being left behind ..... here is a "sneak peek" of what I am doing for "Boopers" - ROW ROBIN.

RNUNU: Dayle

pattis47 01-04-2011 04:27 PM

Girls,
Seeing the rows come together makes me sew happy. I am glad we were chosen to go in the 1st group. We are able to show pics for the rest of the groups and help them along the way.....did you all post pics on the main site or just here, I didnt look?

RNUNU 01-04-2011 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Girls,
Seeing the rows come together makes me sew happy. I am glad we were chosen to go in the 1st group. We are able to show pics for the rest of the groups and help them along the way.....did you all post pics on the main site or just here, I didnt look?

You know what ..... I don't think I did (real short memory here) ..... will double check and if I didn't .... I will rectify that detail.

pattis47 01-04-2011 05:10 PM

Oh come on now, you know we want to brag.......I mean share our efforts :thumbup: :lol: :D

Originally Posted by RNUNU

Originally Posted by pattis47
Girls,

You know what ..... I don't think I did (real short memory here) ..... will double check and if I didn't .... I will rectify that detail.

maine ladybug 01-04-2011 09:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay Jacquie......here's row one. Which way do you want me to sew it on? Top or bottom?

pattis47 01-04-2011 09:41 PM

Oh my, now I am getting excited, nervous, anxious and all those other words....that row is just wonderful....what a talented group you are.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Okay Jacquie......here's row one. Which way do you want me to sew it on? Top or bottom?

jacquie 01-05-2011 02:57 AM

joan, ohh my goodness!!!!! that is just gooooooorgeous!!!!!

i love it!!!!!! wooooow!!!! (dancing in my seat!!!)

oh, this is great to see the pictures!! your choice of blocks is great!! i love the sun flower, all of them!!! the batiks are lovely!! :)
ok, now i've calmed down, can it go underneath,
i have already filled in 'Row 1' on the label, so, you go ahead and fill in the next row, 'Row 2'.
brilliant!!
thank you! thank you! thank you!

you've made my day :) :) :)

jacquie 01-05-2011 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well, i've just finished the 2 pinwheels, and here is how the row looks just now.
i will look at the rocking-horse maybe later tonight or tomorrow.
looks sweet huh??
:)

4 x 1930's toys blocks so far...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153792[/ATTACH]