Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

Carsey 12-15-2010 06:07 AM

I am really loving your rows and ideas!!!! You early birds are wonderful!!!! :thumbup:

maine ladybug 12-15-2010 02:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here it is December 15th and my row is finally in the mail. So much going on I wasn't sure I would make the deadline, but I did it. Here's a picture of my center row and label.

RNUNU 12-15-2010 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Here it is December 15th and my row is finally in the mail. So much going on I wasn't sure I would make the deadline, but I did it. Here's a picture of my center row and label.

WOW ..... Looks "Awesome"! It will be a couple of months before I get your Row Robin, but having a picture to look at gives me something to direct my attention towards.

pattis47 12-15-2010 03:50 PM

It is a beautiful start for a wonderful quilt. I can't wait to see how it transforms

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

jacquie 12-16-2010 03:43 AM

wow, that is loooovely!!!
very classy! i can understand why you all like these civil war fabrics & colours. they aren't as well known over here unfortunately :(
i'm pleased i will be involved with them!!
question, are you sticking with the R/W & Blue theme? or are we allowed to divert a little?
again, well done :)
love jacquie xxxxx

ssnare 12-16-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Originally Posted by pdcakm
just lurking to see how you are going, so when i get a group i can know what to do and look really smart. look forward to seeing your rows.

Hehe, that's what I'm doing!

I am in the same boat that you guys are. I guess we all want to look smart. Tee Hee!

maine ladybug 12-16-2010 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
wow, that is loooovely!!!
very classy! i can understand why you all like these civil war fabrics & colours. they aren't as well known over here unfortunately :(
i'm pleased i will be involved with them!!
question, are you sticking with the R/W & Blue theme? or are we allowed to divert a little?
again, well done :)
love jacquie xxxxx

They aren't R/W/ and Blue. They are actually Red/Gray-Green and off white. You'll see when you get it. I would like to stay with those colors if possible. I'm glad that people like my start!

deltadawn 12-16-2010 05:58 AM

Beautiful row maine ladybug!

jacquie 12-17-2010 03:25 AM

Boop, we haven't heard from you in a while...
did you get to mail your row on the 15th???
keep in touch!!
hugs jacquie xxx

Boopers 12-17-2010 12:35 PM

Ladies, I have been very ill. In bed for 8 days, I refused to go to the hospital. Feeling much better now. I do apolagize for not keeping in touch. My row will be mailed Monday. I will get it finished and post a picture this weekend. Will also include something to help with the cost of international mailing.