Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

luckylindy333 12-20-2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Originally Posted by pdcakm
just lurking to see how you are going, so when i get a group i can know what to do and look really smart. look forward to seeing your rows.

Hehe, that's what I'm doing!

I am in the same boat that you guys are. I guess we all want to look smart. Tee Hee!

Another lurker!!! :lol:

RNUNU 12-21-2010 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Boopers
Here is my row.

"Oh, My" ..... You row is fantastic! LOVE the colors you have choosen .... so bright and cheery. Was wondering what your row was going to look like .... so I could do a little homework, mentally. I'm going to have a "ball" putting together a row for your quilt. Sounds like your on the mend .... keep up the good work.

-- RNUNU: Dayle

Boopers 12-21-2010 03:04 PM

I did that just from stash. I really want to use up a lot of what I have. I could do a complete quilt top every day and not use all my stash if I live to be 100 yrs. old. I'm 65 now. I have fabric in boxes and bins that are BACK in style!!!! Retro is nothing new.

jacquie 12-22-2010 04:16 AM

that's turned out wonderful betty!! i love it!! it's flows brilliantly!!

RNUNU 12-22-2010 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Boopers
I did that just from stash. I really want to use up a lot of what I have. I could do a complete quilt top every day and not use all my stash if I live to be 100 yrs. old. I'm 65 now. I have fabric in boxes and bins that are BACK in style!!!! Retro is nothing new.

"Boopers" -- Your row just arrived a few minutes ago. Darn .... can't get started on your row right now, have to leave in "in 45 minutes" for our weekly lunch, Lions Club Meeting. Later this afternoon .... need to send an Email out to our Early Bird Threads - Group 1. Got to go get ready to leave ... I'm only "half-dressed".

pattis47 12-22-2010 02:56 PM

I thought I sent you a message that your package did arrive. I promise to work diligently on the next row. I just love the colors and star patterns you did

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Just checked on my package that was sent to Pattis47. It says that the package has arrived at your PO and will be delivered to you on Monday. Yeah!!

maine ladybug 12-22-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I thought I sent you a message that your package did arrive. I promise to work diligently on the next row. I just love the colors and star patterns you did

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Just checked on my package that was sent to Pattis47. It says that the package has arrived at your PO and will be delivered to you on Monday. Yeah!!

You did send me a PM, but this was posted before that. I'm glad it arrived and is awaiting your ideas!

jacquie 12-23-2010 04:08 AM

:(
i've just tried to see where my package/RR is that i posted out to Joan, i paid £9 for tracking postage, and it only tracks until it gets onto the plane to fly over to the USA!! i wish he had told me that at the post office! i would have saved my money!!!
grrrrrrrrr

Mariah 12-23-2010 11:20 AM

I don't think I can get it done in 30 days, with so much going on, and so many things to make with our guild.
If I have a choice,I would rather stay with the 2 mo. turn-around.

Short an Sweet 12-23-2010 11:28 AM

I believe it's just the "early bird group" that has decided on an accelerated schedule

Originally Posted by Mariah
I don't think I can get it done in 30 days, with so much going on, and so many things to make with our guild.
If I have a choice,I would rather stay with the 2 mo. turn-around.