Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

jacquie 02-18-2011 03:04 AM

LOL @ Dayle and Vegemite... (email)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jacquie 02-18-2011 03:41 AM

great news!!

joans civil war rows arrived here 10 minutes ago!!

what beautiful fabrics!!!!!! joan, it's going to be a real treasure!!!! it's gorgeous!!!

i only have 1 block left to make and some embroidered writing to do, and i'm finished on your row!!
how exciting!!!

now, the big question... do i post it back to joan, or do i hold onto it until all the other quilt tops are ready to go home to their owners!!!???!!!
lol....

maine ladybug 02-18-2011 06:09 AM

I'm so happy that they have made it to you and soon I'll get them back home!! I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!!
I was wondering about getting them back to people. What if you mailed it out and I promise not to open it until everyone has theirs? We could pick a time and day when we could all open them together??

Originally Posted by jacquie
great news!!

what beautiful fabrics!!!!!! joan, it's going to be a real treasure!!!! it's gorgeous!!!

i only have 1 block left to make and some embroidered writing to do, and i'm finished on your row!!
how exciting!!!

now, the big question... do i post it back to joan, or do i hold onto it until all the other quilt tops are ready to go home to their owners!!!???!!!
lol....

RNUNU 02-18-2011 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I'm so happy that they have made it to you and soon I'll get them back home!! I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!!
I was wondering about getting them back to people. What if you mailed it out and I promise not to open it until everyone has theirs? We could pick a time and day when we could all open them together??

Originally Posted by jacquie
great news!!

how exciting!!!

lol....

My "Two Cents" for what its worth: Due to the "mailing length of time" ..... between the International/USA time frames ..... give some thought to mailing it and get it on its way. Of course I keep thinking how it took "1 month" for Jacquie to get my "first row to her" .... and due to better weather, things are moving faster now.
---- Dayle

pattis47 02-18-2011 12:56 PM

BETTY
here is the tracking info:

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 1230 0001 6632 4330
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our BALTIMORE, MD 21233 facility on February 17, 2011 at 10:16 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

maine ladybug 02-18-2011 02:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Since I got back home from my Dad's I've spent the last two days and nights working on this row for Boopers. My husband seems to think I should have been doing things like laundry, and house cleaning, but I wasn't of the same mind!
So here is the row I've produced. I will sew it on after dinner ( I guess I should make him dinner. LOL ) and post a picture then of it attached to the other rows. I hope you like it.

center of row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135698[/ATTACH]

completed row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135699[/ATTACH]

pattis47 02-18-2011 04:25 PM

Joan,
That center medallion is stunning. The whole row is just fantastic. Will you share the patterns with me. I would love to try to do those blocks. I just cant think of other words to describe your work....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Since I got back home from my Dad's I've spent the last two days and nights working on this row for Boopers. My husband seems to think I should have been doing things like laundry, and house cleaning, but I wasn't of the same mind!
So here is the row I've produced. I will sew it on after dinner ( I guess I should make him dinner. LOL ) and post a picture then of it attached to the other rows. I hope you like it.

Boopers 02-18-2011 04:52 PM

Joan, I am getting so excited and can't wait to get my rows back. Your work is wonderful. TY

pattis47 02-18-2011 05:03 PM

I have to be honest, I don't think I can honestly say if they ship mine back to me early that I could let it sit in a box and wait to open it until everyone has theirs. I know it would be fun to set a date and time for the reveals, but an Early Bird that can wait????????????? Isn't that an contradiction?
I promise to do my best to wait, but it might just get the best of me.

Ann L 02-18-2011 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Joan,
That center medallion is stunning. The whole row is just fantastic. Will you share the patterns with me. I would love to try to do those blocks. I just cant think of other words to describe your work....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

absolutely beautiful work.