Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

RNUNU 04-11-2011 05:58 PM

"Jacquie" ---- "Scotty Squirrel" is on his way home to you. Went to the Post Office this afternoon and said my farewell. According to the P. O. .... it should take 6 to 10 days to get to Scotland.

--- Dayle :lol: :-)

jacquie 04-12-2011 12:57 AM

ohhh this is great!!!! count down time!!

i hope they live up their word!! 6 - 10 days!! i do find things are quicker at getting here, than they are arriving at their destination in the US!
cross fingers, huh!!??!!
sew, hopefully this time next week, you will hear me squealing across the pond... again... lol!! :)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lindyline 04-12-2011 01:37 AM

I for one am already blocking my ears in readiness.
Seriously, looking forward to hearing Jacquie's reaction to this.

pattis47 04-12-2011 04:43 PM

I have been looking for ear muffs to cover my ears to lessen the shrill shriek that I know will be coming when she opens that package. A sonic boom will be quieter..... :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by lindyline
I for one am already blocking my ears in readiness.
Seriously, looking forward to hearing Jacquie's reaction to this.

Boopers 04-12-2011 05:36 PM

ear plugs and shooting muffs.lol

pattis47 04-12-2011 05:40 PM

GREAT IDEA !!!!!

Originally Posted by Boopers
ear plugs and shooting muffs.lol

jacquie 04-13-2011 02:17 AM

very sexy look, ladies!!! lol...

sooo, did you hear me shriek again yesterday??? i had such a surreal day yesterday!!! i had a 2nd job interview with a 'care agency' and a fresh interview with another 'care agency', and was offered a job with BOTH on the same day!! :shock: turning down a job offer has to be a definite first in my book!!!:-(
i start next week!! wooohoooo!!!!:thumbup:
it shouldn't even effect my sewing either!! as it involves 2 'night shift sit ups' a week, i can do my hand sewing!!
(even louder wooohooo!!!) that's a job i like!!! :)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lindyline 04-13-2011 02:21 AM

Funny,
I was wondering about a strange noise yesterday. Must have been Jacquie.
Congrats on the two job offers..

RNUNU 04-13-2011 06:08 AM

Funny,

I heard that noise also ..... here in Idaho! Good for you Jacquie and my congratulations also!

pattis47 04-13-2011 02:03 PM

I must have heard the echooooooo.......jacquie, if you have extra time while you are sitting up, you will be able to be on the internet.....do you have a laptop that you can take along.....oh my ----->>> MORE of jacquie in the evenings.....yipppeeeee!!!

Originally Posted by RNUNU

Funny,

I heard that noise also ..... here in Idaho! Good for you Jacquie and my congratulations also!