Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

jacquie 04-13-2011 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I must have heard the echooooooo.......jacquie, if you have extra time while you are sitting up, you will be able to be on the internet.....do you have a laptop that you can take along.....oh my ----->>> MORE of jacquie in the evenings.....yipppeeeee!!!

Originally Posted by RNUNU

Originally Posted by lindyline
Funny,
I was wondering about a strange noise yesterday. Must have been Jacquie.
Congrats on the two job offers..

I heard that noise also ..... here in Idaho! Good for you Jacquie and my congratulations also!

lol, i've already thought of that patti! i may go and buy a 'dongle', so i can use my own internet with my laptop mac! lol...
yipppeeeee! we could have a 'live chat'!! while we sew!!! woohoo! lol...

all will be revealed this weekend, i am going to meet the 'service user' and his wife at their house. it all depends on how bad his dementia is... i may have a 'busy' night shift lol!!
(don't know why i'm laughing!!!! :( )

pattis47 04-13-2011 06:51 PM

For a lass living in Scotland.....here is a hint.....SCOTCH....he will be happy as a lark, then sleep like a baby! Leaving you much time to chat, sew and watch him sleep!...problem solved

Originally Posted by jacquie

I must have heard the echooooooo.......jacquie, if you have extra time while you are sitting up, you will be able to be on the internet.....do you have a laptop that you can take along.....oh my ----->>> MORE of jacquie in the evenings.....yipppeeeee!!!

Funny,

I heard that noise also ..... here in Idaho! Good for you Jacquie and my congratulations also!

lol, i've already thought of that patti! i may go and buy a 'dongle', so i can use my own internet with my laptop mac! lol...

all will be revealed this weekend, i am going to meet the 'service user' and his wife at their house. it all depends on how bad his dementia is... i may have a 'busy' night shift lol!!

RNUNU 04-13-2011 07:56 PM

For a lass living in Scotland.....here is a hint.....SCOTCH....he will be happy as a lark, then sleep like a baby! Leaving you much time to chat, sew and watch him sleep!...problem solved

Funny,

Good one Patti ..... I can just picture Jacquie keeping an eye on him, with your suggestion for the cure!
--- Dayle :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

pattis47 04-14-2011 03:29 AM

Oh Dayle,
Who is going to be keeping an eye on jacquie with a bottle of Scotch at hand, her typing might be slurred.....

Funny,

Good one Patti ..... I can just picture Jacquie keeping an eye on him, with your suggestion for the cure!
--- Dayle :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jacquie 04-14-2011 02:41 PM

hey now come on Dayle!! scotch!!:shock:
what do you take me for!! i'm insulted!!:hunf:
if anything, it would be WINE!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

ROFL!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

maine ladybug 04-15-2011 12:24 PM

I've been out of touch for a few days, and you guys have been having a grand old time getting after Jacquie, haven't you? LOL
Congratualations on the new employment Jacquie. I didn't hear a thing ( I was almost in Canada though! ).

pattis47 04-15-2011 02:23 PM

The squeel might have glanced of the ice in Iceland and flew over you.....lol

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I've been out of touch for a few days, and you guys have been having a grand old time getting after Jacquie, haven't you? LOL
Congratualations on the new employment Jacquie. I didn't hear a thing ( I was almost in Canada though! ).

jacquie 04-15-2011 02:30 PM

that's true!! the squeal could have ridden on the back of the 'northern lights'!!! lol...

pattis47 04-15-2011 03:06 PM

It must have bounced all around the globe, since Lindy heard it toooo!

that's true!! the squeal could have ridden on the back of the 'northern lights'!!! lol...

maine ladybug 04-15-2011 04:46 PM

OH, that must be what happened!! I didn't think of that!
I'll hear her when the row robin gets there I'm sure as I'm back home again now and we all know that Maine is the first place the sun comes up in the USA so sounds must get here first too. LOL