Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fall 2016 I Spy Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-2016-i-spy-swap-t283149.html)

rbwiese 11-23-2016 02:41 PM

Looks like most packages should be delivered today - maybe everyone will have some free time to look through and enjoy their baggies!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jane Quilter 11-23-2016 04:08 PM

My spies have arrived! This was my first I spy swap....such cute fabrics. This year, I am thankful I can still walk. A degenerative disease is taking that ability away. I'm slow, but I'm vertical. For that, I am thankful. Happy Thanksgiving.

Sleepy Hollow 11-23-2016 04:51 PM

I got my bag! I'll wait until I have some down time at work tonight to open it and check out all the fun stuff.

It is also my first swap. I really appreciate that everyone is so open to new people participating! I've done some postcard swaps already and I just love the exchange and seeing what everyone else does :)

Jannie 11-23-2016 07:25 PM

My package arrived today. No time to look thru yet but hopefully later tonight I will have some time.

Thankful for good health, family and country. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

All2Pieces 11-23-2016 07:26 PM

My pack arrived

Yea! My bag arrived as I was getting ready for work. I brought it in with me. What fun fabrics! The packs seem to have a lot of owls.... is a theme developing, or are my eyes deceiving me?

Rena - Thanks for the note. I appreciate all you do to make this swap successful. :hugs:

Everyone - have a safe and happy holiday season!
:wave:

sewbizgirl 11-23-2016 08:09 PM

Snagged my package of squares out of the mail on my way out of town today! Haven't gotten to look at them but they are here! Can't wait to go through them all. Thank you, everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

Sleepy Hollow 11-24-2016 12:54 AM

I got about half way through the fabrics before I got called away, but so far they are so fun! Can't wait for the next swap, my squares are already cut and waiting.

lum 11-24-2016 01:53 AM

I got mine too... Not sure if they came in Tues or Wed mail but they are here. Thank you everyone.

bkay 11-24-2016 04:05 PM

Mine came yesterday. There are some great fussy cuts. I have a stack of fabrics that I bought before I knew some needed fussy cutting. I appreciate the extra effort that takes.

Thanks again, Rena for hosting.

Are we still contemplating an ABC swap? I haven't used mine from the last ABC swap I participated in. However, I've bought the sashing, the binding and the backing and have a plan.

I hope everyone has had a delightful day.

bkay

rbwiese 11-25-2016 06:03 AM

Glad everyone received their squares - it is a fun each time to go through the fabrics and see the new and different ones received.

For those of you who sent cash - I returned $1 as you probably have noticed. I used paypal to print the labels and postage was only $6.10. As most of you sent $7 this time and last time - I returned the dollar for the postage.

If someone is short a bag please let me know.

Enjoy your long weekend that many of you have. We are in Nashville now with our daughter. Son and family will stop by here on their way home Saturday for our family Thanksgiving.

Rena