Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2017 to March 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2017-march-2017-table-runner-swap-t284887.html)

Northern Sue 03-16-2017 06:50 AM

I wondered where everyone was! lol I'm still in the frigid cold, but beautiful sunny day reflecting off the snow! Working on my runner - almost pieced, ready for quilting soon - it will be ready! Stay warm everyone!

Belfrybat 03-16-2017 08:40 AM

I'm here -- in sunny but very windy Texas. I finished the table runner early so am just hanging around waiting for the shipping info. Since I got bad sick in February, I am very thankful I finished early.

QuilterMomma 03-16-2017 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished an UFO table runner. you want to swap?[ATTACH=CONFIG]569946[/ATTACH]

jaba 03-16-2017 12:40 PM

Looks nice QuilterMomma, I'm sure your partner will it. Waiting to get my Boom blocks back so I haven't started another quilt but I have made some more table runners.....heehee, I love them! Hope I can figure out my partner's favorite color and it will be great.
It was a little chilly here in Florida this morning but warmed up nicely. We'll be headed to Wyoming in about 2 1/2 weeks for the summer. I'll sure miss our little grand daughter, she is just crawling as of yesterday. Next October she'll be walking probably when we come back. Can't complain, it's has been heaven getting away from the snow and cold.

m-fay 03-16-2017 03:55 PM

Love your colours quilter mum a. I'll swap with you

ube quilting 03-17-2017 04:19 AM

Oh, that's a pretty one QuilterMomma. Great colors and pattern.

The swap is getting close to the finish, I'm excited.

m-fay 03-17-2017 04:07 PM

Me too! And looking fwd to the next one!

lawsonmugs 03-18-2017 08:16 AM

Beth that's beautiful. Happy national quilting day Ladies !!!! Everyday is quilting day to me lol. Oh maybe not quilting but sewing. Yesterday i made myself a pair of sleep shorts and a purse for my daughter. The purse needs the cromets and the cord and it will be done. It's a pattern i made up.

CarolinePaj 03-19-2017 01:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

Well it is getting to that time of the swap again... only a couple of weeks to go.

So far I have the following people on the ready to mail list..... now, if I have missed you off, please don't be upset, it is just me being forgetful and having a senior moment (becoming more and more frequent - LOL)...please let me know if you should be on the ready to mail as soon as you can.

M-Fay
Belfrybat
Lawsonmugs
Oksewandsew
Jaba
ljdugas
Nonnie60
QuilterMomma
CarolinePaj

I will keep the list updated over the next two weeks and of course post a final list on the 31st March 2017. I will then get your partners name to you within a couple of days... then the usual rules apply (the main one being that you have seven day to mail - which is a hard and fast deadline, do not commit unless you can keep to this deadline please).

I am so looking forward to seeing all the spring runners.

Hugs

Caroline

ube quilting 03-19-2017 04:38 AM

I just PM'd Caroline to let let her know I am ready to swap. Hurry Spring !