Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltnut4ever 01-09-2013 04:04 AM

Quilty-Louise,
That color is nice but it too will be on my wish list :(

Quilty-Louise 01-09-2013 05:20 AM

Yeah its on my wish list also.

No money yet to buy any :(

mscupid804 01-09-2013 05:43 AM

MY state ends in A! So that makes 2 choices possibly coming my way!:thumbup:

Nancy in Louisiana 01-09-2013 09:03 AM

Sent my package out yesterday -- didn't go very far. Also received one Mon -- will post pix very soon.

hav4boys 01-09-2013 09:46 AM

Okay my last set of clues as the packages will be on their way tomorrow... I have made so many wonderful things for the packages. I would like to keep them for myself!

SP #1-The population of your city was 5,260 at the 201o Consenus.
SP #2-You will understand this if you are SP #2-If your calf measures 10 inches (25cm), subtract 25% to get 7.5 inches (19cm).

sweetwaterquilter 01-09-2013 10:01 AM

I received a great package today from Grandma Peg. Some cute Valentine fqs and two very pretty pieces of Fall fabrics, one with leaves and acorns and the other with pumpkins. A lovely note pad with my guardian angel on it, and boy do I need a guardian angel. A package of tea light candles, a pretty dish towel with crocheted top that matches my kitchen, a collection of post its, some are arrow{press the seam this way dummy}. A bag of my favorite yummy Raisinettes{healthy, it's fruit}A cute pin cushion pattern That would be really cute usin the Valentine fabrics.

Peg will post a picture for me.

sweetwaterquilter 01-09-2013 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5772609)
Just got my new Connecting Threads catalog today.
Have to say that I just loveeeeee the new group of
fabrics they have called "Rhapsody of Red"

What do you think?

Connecting Threads

I LOVE, LOVE it. I wish I could be sure th colors in the catalog are the exact shades, I could use them fora project I am working on. They look beautiful.

Vanogay 01-09-2013 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5771841)
My SP's box headed out today!! Her zip code adds up to 32. I hope she likes all the cra-- er I mean goodies I stuffed in there. lol

Gotta be me - I'm the only one I've heard on this thread where the zip is 32. I'll love all the cra--goodies you put in there!!!:thumbup:

pbadder 01-09-2013 10:56 AM

My SP's box went out today!! Her zipcode add up to 29, and her state ends in the letter S. I hope that she will like what I chose to send her.:)

jaba 01-09-2013 11:01 AM

sweetwaterquilter their colors are really close to the catalog. I've purposely compared them several times and they are as right on as they can be. Still no clues I've seen that seem to fit. Just checked delivery conf and it says expected delivery today for both of them. I really don't believe it though but maybe tomorrow. Hope you like your boxes minus the candy I forgot, sorry......