Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June's Pincushion and Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/junes-pincushion-needlecase-swap-t222115.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-09-2013 09:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I absolutely love seeing all the beautiful creations!
I received an awesome pin cushion, needle case, sewing box all wrapped into one from Mary Quilting! I cannot say how many times I have drooled over these at craft shows and online photographs and now I have one all of my own! Thank you so incredibly much Mary! I adore it and will definitely be putting this lovely to good use!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418006[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 06-09-2013 10:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Wendy - What a wonderful box you got. LOVE IT!!

Dearest partner I want you to know that your pincushion is
finished although I can NOT show you to many pictures because
I added your name to the top of it.

Here are 2 pictures that I CAN show off for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]418007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]418009[/ATTACH]

jaba 06-09-2013 10:18 AM

MaryQuilting that is so awesome, can you tell us where you got the pattern?
Quilty Louise I love your little boxes, I'll be waiting for mine ok? Is there a theme for next month? or is it anything we want to make?

Pat625 06-09-2013 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 6112727)
I received an awesome pin cushion, needle case, sewing box all wrapped into one from Mary Quilting! I cannot say how many times I have drooled over these at craft shows and online photographs and now I have one all of my own! Thank you so incredibly much Mary! I adore it and will definitely be putting this lovely to good use!

I received the same one..I can only describe it as WOW!! It looks so much nicer than the storage container I keep on the side table at the chair where I do my hand sewing. The craftsmanship in this was amazing! I love the way it opens up to show the firecracker--like setting off a firecracker!! I will really treasure this! thanks for posting the picture Ireland dragon--I am having problems getting pictures to load...Thank you again Mary!

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-09-2013 01:11 PM

Quilty-Louise your box is A D O R A B L E!!! I love it and cannot wait to get it... hehehehe I wish!

Old_Rosebud 06-09-2013 02:28 PM

Wowsers! You ladies have raised the bar!

queenof2802 06-09-2013 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6112768)
Is there a theme for next month? or is it anything we want to make?

Was thinking about a summer theme like treat (watermelon or ice cream) or summer colors (oranges, yellows, or "ocean" blues, etc). What do you girls think?

Originally Posted by Old_Rosebud (Post 6113156)
Wowsers! You ladies have raised the bar!

I agree! I am still a beginner on pincushions!

mary quilting 06-10-2013 05:32 AM

I got the pattern off pinterest it was in Japaneses but had lots of pictures. This is the link I think
hana の布艺坊
http://blog.sina.com.cn/hana091257 [订阅][手机订阅] that' the right blog but can't find the needle case. she has lots of sewing ideas on lots of pages.

[/url]

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 6112727)

lynnie 06-10-2013 07:26 AM

love all the new pincushions being shown, a lot of nice colors, designs and beautiful workmanship.

I love the summer theme food or colors. great choices. when's the signup???

queenof2802 06-10-2013 07:35 AM

Will post new thread around the 24th. :)