Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

coconuts 08-28-2013 07:24 PM

Mine, too. Be in the mail this week.

rfbrazell 08-29-2013 06:58 AM

Shirley,
I have thoughly enjoyed the last several years in this swap. Met many new friends and have lots of beautiful blocks that I have made into quilts. Bless you for your time and friendship.
I am also looking forward to work with my good friend Jean!.....YEAH! Hey Everyone you will love jean she has lots of experience in quilting and great suggestions too.
Can't wait
Roberto Fabulouso

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine (Post 6260987)
Dear Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap participants -
I will be closing the Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap. I have enjoyed being the hostess fo the past three years, but I have decided this group deserves someone who can be a more active hostess and full time participant. I have made many Board friends through this wonderful group and am thankful for that.
Now for the good news! Although this swap will be closing, a new Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap (Version III) will be starting with "Oksewnsew" as the new hostess. She will be posting information about the new group in the next several days so I encourage all of you to continue your participation by signing up for her swap. I believe she will have registration during the month of September and the first new swap in October. I know she will do a great job.
My thanks to you all for your participation in making this swap THE BEST swap on the Board. Let's carry on its success by supporting the new swap and continuing to make new blocks & new friends.
Shirley (MadeinMaine)

Oksewnsew 08-29-2013 07:59 AM

Thanks guys, I will do my best.. I hope all will continue with this swap.. IF, IF by chance you don't feel like joining back up, or don't feel like you can follow through with your obligations, then by all means feel free to drop, at some time in the future you many feel like joining again. I will have something posted soon. Thanks again for the welcome...:thumbup:

Jean

lovngrandma 08-29-2013 04:25 PM

looking foward to joining with you and continuing this jurnory, if i should miss it, please someone send me aninviete are let me know she has it posted, imnot here much, got lots going on, and donnt geton as i should , but do enjoy looking at the pics and reaidng the gossip, im dropping out of one site im on loving this one way to much, im on 3 sites, so now im on 2 well after my last swap on the other site which is secret sister, a year long swap, last one im in, almost finished, have not joined any more with them, wonderful but love thos one much more

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6262134)
Thanks guys, I will do my best.. I hope all will continue with this swap.. IF, IF by chance you don't feel like joining back up, or don't feel like you can follow through with your obligations, then by all means feel free to drop, at some time in the future you many feel like joining again. I will have something posted soon. Thanks again for the welcome...:thumbup:

Jean

dotcomdtcm 08-30-2013 08:58 AM

Shirley asked for blocks to make a child smile. This would make a nice thank you. I'm sending her my collection from Boom 10! It has been a wonderful experience! Thanks Jean, for taking over. Dotty

rfbrazell 08-31-2013 10:44 AM

That is a great thing to do. Can't you just see the big smile on that childs face. I send a bunch of orphan blocks to Linda Hudgins for the Cancer Center she and her quilt group make chemo blankets.
Hey Miss NY Diva. Good afternoon!
Hugs
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 6264175)
Shirley asked for blocks to make a child smile. This would make a nice thank you. I'm sending her my collection from Boom 10! It has been a wonderful experience! Thanks Jean, for taking over. Dotty

ljptexas 09-01-2013 09:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
TO CMaureen: did you ever received my block? I mailed it out around middle of Aug. I rec'd yours Aug. 19. It was adorable... So girly!

rfbrazell 09-02-2013 03:27 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hello Bibliostone
Bibliostone your peacocks are done and posting pics. Hope you like them.
The first one is a east Indian peacock design and the second one has a French inspiration with the peacock.
There ya go.
Roberto

bibliostone 09-02-2013 05:22 PM

Thank you! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6270342)
Hello Bibliostone
Bibliostone your peacocks are done and posting pics. Hope you like them.
The first one is a east Indian peacock design and the second one has a French inspiration with the peacock.
There ya go.
Roberto

dotcomdtcm 09-02-2013 05:58 PM

Ok, Roberto, I need those peacocks & I will start my peacock quilt!