Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Tam...Moo 12-18-2010 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I must show you the blocks I received from my extra block swap partner buddy's mom - they are absolutely gorgeous and I really love them. Thank you so very much - they are just perfect! and really made my day.
Tam...Moo

Extra Swap Blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144700[/ATTACH]

quiltingnonie 12-18-2010 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I finally found my camera. I'm going to try to post a picture of the block I got from Corry, my November partner. She sent me one block, a beautiful block, and also part of another one so I can finish it with my colors. Thank you, Corry, I love them.

Oh, how gorgeous!

jacquie 12-18-2010 09:34 AM

oh wow Tam Moo,
they are STUNNING!!!! lucky you!
i'm green with envy (which isn't a good look! clashing with my blue eyes!!)
beautiful!! well done buddys mom!!
love jacquie xxxxx

buddy'smom 12-18-2010 09:54 AM

Thanks so much, I',m also gonna post Tam-Moo blocks as soon as I get into my sewing room, my hot water heater is in there and needless to say, my son & hubby made it a super mess.

KR 12-18-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Received my Dec block fron KR (Karen) it is Beautiful, and I would like to know if it is PP? I've never done but it looks cool.

Glad you like it! Yes, it's definitely paper-pieced. Found the pattern in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks vol. 2. I've grown to love paper-piecing....you should give it a try!! Karen

buddy'smom 12-18-2010 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by KR

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Received my Dec block fron KR (Karen) it is Beautiful, and I would like to know if it is PP? I've never done but it looks cool.

Glad you like it! Yes, it's definitely paper-pieced. Found the pattern in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks vol. 2. I've grown to love paper-piecing....you should give it a try!! Karen

Oh, I also love PP but I have tennis elbow so bad now I can't do as much as I would like to. It's also traveled into my shoulder.

abonda 12-18-2010 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Such beauties!!!!! ALL OF THEM!! LUCKY LADIES!! I'm LUCKY TOO..... Just recieved my December block from zquilter. Thank you so much. It will go very nicely with all my others for my new theme!!! Very nice work. Here it is...

pdcakm 12-18-2010 11:41 AM

so many new blocks. all lovely. never wish away the days but i am looking forward to jan swaps. happy holidays, merry christmas, happy hannukah, feliz navidad to all.

pdcakm 12-18-2010 11:41 AM

so many new blocks. all lovely. never wish away the days but i am looking forward to jan swaps. happy holidays, merry christmas, happy hannukah, feliz navidad to all.

paintmejudy 12-18-2010 12:07 PM

You forgot Kwanzaa! :thumbup: I celebrate Christmas, but am an equal opportunity holiday celebrator!

Originally Posted by pdcakm