Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 12-17-2010 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
wow, aren't i a lucky 'quilty'!!
2 blocks in 2 days!! i love this forum!!!
i received a lovely block today from 'Nancy in louisiana'...
thanks 'sew' much!! it's goooooorgeous!!!
i just adore these 'autumn' blocks!!! lovely fabrics & colours!!
love jacquie xxxxx :)

'autumn' block.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144419[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 12-17-2010 01:05 PM

BEAUTIFUL

Originally Posted by jacquie
wow, aren't i a lucky 'quilty'!!
2 blocks in 2 days!! i love this forum!!!
i received a lovely block today from 'Nancy in louisiana'...
thanks 'sew' much!! it's goooooorgeous!!!
i just adore these 'autumn' blocks!!! lovely fabrics & colours!!
love jacquie xxxxx :)

jetnica 12-17-2010 01:07 PM

quiltingnonie - was I one of your lost partners? Please let me know, I will make it up to you!

If i wasn't a lost partner, I will be happy to make you a block anyway! (Though it may be in january! lol)

Just let me know your theme!

Katie Ann 12-17-2010 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finally found my camera. I'm going to try to post a picture of the block I got from Corry, my November partner. She sent me one block, a beautiful block, and also part of another one so I can finish it with my colors. Thank you, Corry, I love them.

dec 10 059
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144524[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 12-17-2010 03:32 PM

All of these new blocks are just wonderful!! :thumbup: Everyone is so talented. What a fun & exciting block exchange.
:D :D :D :D

quiltingnonie 12-17-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica
quiltingnonie - was I one of your lost partners? Please let me know, I will make it up to you!

If i wasn't a lost partner, I will be happy to make you a block anyway! (Though it may be in january! lol)

Just let me know your theme!

No, you're safe! But thank you for your kind offer. My Dec swap partner just contacted me, and will be making a block :thumbup:

MadeinMaine 12-17-2010 07:21 PM

More lovely blocks - they are great! The autumn block from Nancy is gorgeous and Corry's blocks are so pretty. Lucky recipients!

Please be patient with December blocks - very busy season with best intentions taking longer than usual - good communication is key. Let's hope postal service crush is kind to all the blocks going in so many different directions.

Thanks, everyone, for being super participants.
shirley

simplecomforts 12-17-2010 09:14 PM

paintmejudy and homecaregiver I have sent out your blocks. Look for them soon in your mailboxes. Let me know when you receive them. I hope you like them. Thank you for swaping with me

AngieS 12-17-2010 11:34 PM

Very Pretty!

jacquie 12-18-2010 04:43 AM

katie Ann, they're beautiful! lucky thing you!!
embroidered blocks have a lovely special look about them!
is that your actual theme?
love jacquie xxx