Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

abonda 07-06-2011 01:28 PM

Robert I sent your blocks out two days ago. Let me know when you get them. They should fit right in with the two empty blocks in your star quilt. I didn't forget about your lantern that will be in the mail soon. abonda

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Blocks have been mailed to...some of them have surprises in them. LOL.
If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. I have 3 more to be caught up.
1. Jolinda in canada, 2 blue and white blocks
2. Missywigglewings - 3 christmas snowglobes
3. LJDigas - 1 floral snowglobe and I Garden fairy block
4. Jetnica - I scarry ghost block
5. Sue from buena Pk. 2 pansy appliques
6. Cheryl from georgia -1 Fairy garden block
7. JudyG- Center block
8. Abonda - Two black and whte with touch of burgundy
9. Buddy'smom - i christmas snoglobe

Phew.......
hope ya'll like them and look forward to doing it again.
All the best
R

abonda 07-06-2011 01:29 PM

quilted horse just love the fancy quilt you made I think it should of won something!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you sell it...

ljdugas31 07-06-2011 01:32 PM

Love the frogs!!!! Can't wait to get my snowglobe :-) Thanks so much...

rfbrazell 07-06-2011 02:29 PM

Welcome.
As always. You are such a great swapper.
Love it
R

sustraley 07-06-2011 02:33 PM

Umm after seeing all these wonderful blocks, I need to get an embroidery machine. Any suggestions?

fromzstore 07-06-2011 02:36 PM

i have a brother innovis2800D and love it i didnt know how much i would use it but i use it every day

rfbrazell 07-06-2011 02:38 PM

There are volkswagons or cadillacs ( so to speak) and everything in between. i have a brother ULT 2001 and has been great. Has all the features and now the only problem is the largest hoop is 6x10. I sure wish someone would make a mega hope for it. Go and try several out at a local dealer and see what you like. They can be like cars salesmen sometimes, but tell them you have'nt made up mind yet.
They are great.
Robert

Originally Posted by sustraley
Umm after seeing all these wonderful blocks, I need to get an embroidery machine. Any suggestions?

Kate01 07-06-2011 02:40 PM

Kris2011....Your July block is on it's way, hope you like it.

Kate01

Foxflower 07-06-2011 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Received this wonderful block from Okdarla at least a week ago. Thank you, thank you! Sorry to be sooo slow with my posts.

Here's a pix of what kept me so busy. It was for a competition (no...I didn't win) but it is still for sale at Kutztown Folk Festival here in PA so hopefully I'll sell it and make some $$$.

Robert can't wait to make your lantern block. Now I know why I collected all that oriental fabric years ago!!!

Beautiful quilt and very well designed! I like it.

JanetWall 07-06-2011 05:16 PM

I have a question. When you Embroidery on a block what do you use for stabilizer? I'm using no show mesh and medium tear away. I still have puckers.