Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

KGoodhand 10-25-2011 09:43 AM

Hello everyone! I wanted to check with you and see if there is anyone out there I owe block(s) to still?!? I apologize I have gotten a little behind and lost my list! :oops: I want to and will complete the blocks I owe but my brain is in scattered mode the last little while. I greatly apologize if I have forgotten you believe me it was not on purpose!! :oops: Please forgive me and send me a PM with what your theme is and what I owe you and I will make sure you receive it!!! Thanks for understanding! :oops:

I am glad you like your teal blocks! I realized that it is not a color I have a lot of!!!

rfbrazell 10-25-2011 10:38 AM

Hey, K
I think you owe me 25 Fat cat blocks. Are you sweating...Not.....LOL.
Just kidding. I have your snowfamily in my stack. You are two away after the "Pass the blocks are done".R

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Hello everyone! I wanted to check with you and see if there is anyone out there I owe block(s) to still?!? I apologize I have gotten a little behind and lost my list! :oops: I want to and will complete the blocks I owe but my brain is in scattered mode the last little while. I greatly apologize if I have forgotten you believe me it was not on purpose!! :oops: Please forgive me and send me a PM with what your theme is and what I owe you and I will make sure you receive it!!! Thanks for understanding! :oops:

I am glad you like your teal blocks! I realized that it is not a color I have a lot of!!!

KGoodhand 10-25-2011 10:40 AM

Thanks Robert!!! I would be sweating more if you would have said you needed them for a Christmas gift!!! Thank you in advance for the snow family! You still have to let me know what your new theme is!! That is one thing I remember waiting for!!!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey, K
Just kidding. I have your snowfamily in my stack. You are two away after the "Pass the blocks are done".R

rfbrazell 10-25-2011 11:47 AM

I will, I'm deciding between one and another.
R

Thanks Robert!!! I would be sweating more if you would have said you needed them for a Christmas gift!!! Thank you in advance for the snow family! You still have to let me know what your new theme is!! That is one thing I remember waiting for!!!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey, K

Lightening1957 10-25-2011 12:57 PM

Hi everyone, the quilt is just beautiful and all the blocks. Everyone has done a great job.

Lightening1957 10-25-2011 01:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my Oct. Block from Janice, I love it ty u so much.

from Newbee3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]276967[/ATTACH]

amber2009 10-25-2011 03:13 PM

I am new to the quilting board and would like to join this swap.

seymoore 10-25-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by amber2009
I am new to the quilting board and would like to join this swap.

Welcome from KS! You'll love this swap!

toriabelle 10-25-2011 03:56 PM

I am FINALLY getting to mailbox in am. So sorry I am late. Blocks have been made for two weeks. So, sewnmom, and rejenea, this time they really are in the mail. Hugs and goodwishes. toriabelle

rfbrazell 10-25-2011 04:11 PM

Welcome from WA state Amber. Glad you have joined.
We are more like family than a swap, so we welcome you to this quilter family.......
R