Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 11-26-2011 11:00 AM

What theme are you doing now LJD?
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4720591)
Still no word from kathy n my november partner so i guess i will move on and wait for dec.

Difergie 11-26-2011 11:55 AM

received 2 depression blocks from sewnmom for an extra swap. Thanks soooo much. If you have pictures would you post for me please!

QuilterMomma 11-26-2011 12:17 PM

dear partner od mine. love my block. yours will be coming soon. cut my finger with four stitches now. typing real slow and sewing is the same. also, i have to go to a funeral, father passed away. will try to get done asap.

Short an Sweet 11-26-2011 12:59 PM

So sorry to hear about your Dad, will be keeping you and yours in my prayers
P.S. sorry about your finger too

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4722580)
dear partner od mine. love my block. yours will be coming soon. cut my finger with four stitches now. typing real slow and sewing is the same. also, i have to go to a funeral, father passed away. will try to get done asap.

Lightening1957 11-26-2011 01:51 PM

I have been so busy this month I know my partner thinks I forgot her but I haven't. I will be back home Tuesday and will start on finishing her block. So sorry My Mom has dementia and we having a time with her right now. She is in the last stage and we never know when we have to get up there and help with her. So please forgive me and maybe we will be back home Tuesday evening. She is better know but we are having our Thanksgiving Sunday and have to go to the Doctor for test Tuesday and after that we should be home. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day.

ljdugas31 11-26-2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4722365)
What theme are you doing now LJD?

R

I am doing bird theme. I love the colorfull ones. What are you doing now?

rfbrazell 11-26-2011 08:23 PM

I'm trying to catch up with all my blocks I have gotten this year and get them sewed together, but I am telling everyone that I am doing the fat cat pattern " lion dresden. It's in the baby patterns.
Havea freiend having a baby and thought it would be cute. All colors of pastels on a off white background. What color is your background.
Hugs
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4724067)
I am doing bird theme. I love the colorfull ones. What are you doing now?

rfbrazell 11-26-2011 08:34 PM

The Dragon

2 Attachment(s)
Ok Cinderluella ,
Here is the dragon. It is 13. 4 inches wide and 8 inches long. The colors are much better in person. I used a piece of 24 inch fabric and I didn't trim it down so you can make it what size you wanted.
hope you like it, if not pm and let me know what you would like different.
R

ljdugas31 11-26-2011 08:42 PM

background color

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4724113)
I'm trying to catch up with all my blocks I have gotten this year and get them sewed together, but I am telling everyone that I am doing the fat cat pattern " lion dresden. It's in the baby patterns.
Havea freiend having a baby and thought it would be cute. All colors of pastels on a off white background. What color is your background.
Hugs
R

My color is white.

rfbrazell 11-26-2011 08:46 PM

Got it. There will be something flying your way. Any kinds of birds, or a specfic one, Favorite Bird?
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4724165)
My color is white.