Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

hairquilt 12-28-2014 10:38 AM

Marilyn 43 that is so beautiful-wish I knew how to do all the things tech people do!!! Was surprised when I got your email Jean-I didn't know Swap would start up again but So glad to be a part of the Swap again!! I will send email!

Lv2sew2011 12-28-2014 01:52 PM

Happy Belated Christmas, and hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! Wishing you all good health, as I pray that this coming New Year is healthy for me. So tired of being sick and in pain so far things are good....(YEAH)!

cjr 12-29-2014 10:57 AM

I can't wait to start again. Love this thread.

Oksewnsew 12-29-2014 12:46 PM

Glad everyone is ready to start. There are still a few who haven't ans'd my PM's or have I seen them post here.. SOOO, if you want to be included in the swap, please either post on here, or PM me. Here are the ones I am still waiting to hear from:
Likethedog, Mainewoods Mammie, Mrs Shak, Ssnare, and a few new ones that wanted to join: HilaryK8, Dacjjc0522 & I go to the Sea to Breathe.

Please let me hear from you before Wednesday morning as I will be doing the name swap during the afternoon. Thanks.

Jean

JuneBillie 12-29-2014 01:17 PM

Hi everyone,

I know I am written down, but still just thought I would add that I am still in with my colors the same for awhile.(pinks, purples, whites, greens, and if need be anything else thrown in, with prints little ones- any combination of these or a couple with block of your choice). I don't know how to narrow it down. lol.. I guess my theme is springy colors. Someone help me out if you know better how to list this. :)

Looking forward to starting again.

Oksewnsew 12-30-2014 09:22 PM

Ok ladies &(gents, if any), the time is nigh, I will be assigning names later tomorrow. I have not heard from: 'dacjjco522', 'HilaryK8', 'I go to the Sea to Breathe', (which posted on here and PM'd that wanted to join), and previouos swappers, Ssnare, Jenniky or Mrs Shak. I'd like to hear asap...Thanks, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Jean

Lv2sew2011 12-31-2014 12:35 PM

Hi all new and old. I will be joining again and hoping that 2015 will be a good year for my health. I had my surgery on my back done by the laser spine inst. And they did a wonderful job, went in there with awful pain after 2 hour surgery came out pain free, except for a little sore from surgery. I feel almost 100% better. So now I feel like sewing again.

So with that my colors are going to be yellow, black with a white background. Any block except for the snowball don't care for that one.

And I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and Great Health!:o:o

JuneBillie 12-31-2014 06:26 PM

Happy New Year Everyone!

Oksewnsew 12-31-2014 09:22 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.. Here I sit, with my flute of Champagne`, snacks and noise makers, ready to ring in the New Year (CST). LOLO NOT! :D Actually have a bottle of water, and watching Cutthroat Kitchen..lolo Nice quiet evening.

I just posted the swapper list under Community, Groups, Monthly Quilting Bee, then scroll down under pictures and you will find the list. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to let me know. Hope all are ready to go. :thumbup: Glad to have everyone back.

Jean

JuneBillie 01-01-2015 01:04 PM

I have contacted my special New Year partner for January 2015 (Lv2sew2011). I look forward to making her a special quilt block, and getting to chat some with her. I just realized too Donna after sending a pm to you that you have already posted on here what you would like. That gives me a good start too. :thumbup:

Thank you Jean (oksewnsew) for hosting all of us another year. That always makes for a better year. :):)