Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

JuneBillie 11-25-2014 03:40 PM

Dorothy I am glad you have a very supportive husband. That is a blessing for those of us that do.

Chris H 12-04-2014 08:37 AM

I am new to the group, how do I join up? Love the idea.

Oksewnsew 12-04-2014 09:36 AM

If you will PM me I will get you signed up, starting Jan. 1st.. We've taken a break for a couple months. I need your theme (what colors/patterns), it's a 12 1/2" block swap. I will need your full name, address, email address (for my records).. Glad to have you join in.. I do stress that the mailings be done before the end of each month. I swap names the 1st of ea. month. It's up to you and your partner to keep communication open so each knows what is going on. Also, we like chatter and pictures on here.. :)

Jean

quiltingeileen 12-08-2014 01:16 PM

When is the swap starting back up? I hope I'm still on the list!

Oksewnsew 12-08-2014 06:03 PM

QuiltingE, you are still on the list. We will start up again January 1st. NOTE: To everyone that HAS NOT let me know if you are still in the swap or not, would you please post on here so I can add you back in.. I just want to make sure everyone is still in. Be sure to let me know what your theme is too..

Here is who has already let me know:
Bibliostone, Cajun Bear, CJR, Coconuts, Country-girl,
Dfelker, Dotcomdtcm, Inspectorcmnn, JoyceRowell, JuneBillie,
Ljptexas, Lovngrandma, Marilyn43, Missgigglewings, NanaBass,
Nattoddboyd, QuiltingEileen, Sauki1, Sunrise450, Terriamn,
Whigrose, HilaryK8, DannyValentine, Ruthie_Jax, Dacjjc0522

Don't forget to let me know asap.. Thanks

Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS..
Hugs
Jean

Lv2sew2011 12-15-2014 04:56 PM

Please add me to the list and Merry Christmas to you as well and Happy New Year!!

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 7000624)
QuiltingE, you are still on the list. We will start up again January 1st. NOTE: To everyone that HAS NOT let me know if you are still in the swap or not, would you please post on here so I can add you back in.. I just want to make sure everyone is still in. Be sure to let me know what your theme is too..Here is who has already let me know: Bibliostone, Cajun Bear, CJR, Coconuts, Country-girl,Dfelker, Dotcomdtcm, Inspectorcmnn, JoyceRowell, JuneBillie,Ljptexas, Lovngrandma, Marilyn43, Missgigglewings, NanaBass,Nattoddboyd, QuiltingEileen, Sauki1, Sunrise450, Terriamn,Whigrose, HilaryK8, DannyValentine, Ruthie_Jax, Dacjjc0522Don't forget to let me know asap.. ThanksHope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.. HugsJean

lovngrandma 12-16-2014 01:06 PM

Hi there, I know I'm in here but does anyone know when a round robio. Will start r if one open now, , and anyone know if yosimitea !'banks

Oksewnsew 12-23-2014 10:24 PM

Well it is Christmas Eve...and I'd like to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my Bee'rs. The time is coming close to me doing partners for January 1, 2015. If I haven't heard from you by next Monday, I will PM you to see if you still want in the swap. I hope everyone has a very joyous Christmas. See ya soon.

Jean

dfelker 12-24-2014 01:58 PM

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU JEAN and TO ALL of the Swappers!!

marilyn43 12-24-2014 05:45 PM

Merry Christmas

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503619[/ATTACH]Merry Christmas to you Jean and to all the members here. What a gift this group has been for me. I cherish the friendships I've made here. May you all be blessed with good health and happiness. love to all . Marilyn43 [ATTACH=CONFIG]503620[/ATTACH]