Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

SewExtremeSeams 02-02-2013 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 5830659)
Does the zip code add up to 22? Florida is a long way from Washington!

If I told you it might ruin the surprise of it all. Sorry, hope you don't mind waiting. I am waiting for my mug rug to arrive also. :)

letsquilt 02-02-2013 09:21 AM

Sent out my mug rug and some goodies today. Still waiting on mine also. Can't wait until next one love making these .

Sibi 02-02-2013 09:28 AM

So many lovely mug rugs!! Keep the pics coming. I'm waiting on mine, can't wait!

stillvnu 02-02-2013 03:57 PM

Sorry partner ... your package was supposed to be delivered today but didn't quite make it ... should be there for sure on Monday! If it is any consolation ... my hasn't arrived yet either. We can sit on pins and needles together!

jaba 02-02-2013 04:13 PM

Nothing today, maybe Monday

SewExtremeSeams 02-02-2013 05:03 PM

Yippeeee! It was so fun to come home from a memorial service today and find my squishy package in my mailbox. It came all the way from Canada!

Thank you Tulip43. Beverly. I love it.

She also included a cup rug and sent a great card which I am planning to frame and hang in my sewing room. I will post photos tomorrow when my natural lighting is at its best. What a fun swap.

Elisabrat 02-02-2013 10:19 PM

well lovely set of mug rugs from belfry very nice and thoughtful. The purple stripe one is as pretty as if you had been making them for a long time. sometimes simple is pretty. In this case absolutely.

I received my boom fabrics today but alas.. no mug rug. I did finish a bonus one for Kiwi its coming your way out the door on Monday. And I am finishing a bonus mug rug for Tracibug. its so cute its hard to part with. and last but not least I have cut out another side swap mug rug in pretty easter fabrics. I will quilt that this weekend. busy busy beaver :) oh oh my camera is fixed!!!! yahoo! soon to post pics. its like having the internet down.. areyou kidding me? no camera ughhhh. lol

mooretll 02-03-2013 03:17 AM

My partner received hers yesterday. hope she liked it. I will post a pic later if she dosen't.will wait to hear from her.

sew_Tracy 02-03-2013 06:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Deepest apologies...been stressed out lately and forgot to post here the lovely mug rugs I got from LStew2212 and forgot to message Nelco that I mailed mine out Thursday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392785[/ATTACH]

Pam1111 02-03-2013 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392786[/ATTACH]

I received your package yesterday LoupEspirit! The two mug rugs are both beautiful, colorful, and coordinate well for a cup of coffee and a treat! Love them both but the peacock is certainly a work of art. The note pad is a great size to drop into my purse for shopping!!! Many thanks. Pam