Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-03-2013 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6329274)
WHAT?? WHY'D HE DO THAT??
Was it crew cab or supercab?

Crew cab, 4-wheel drive. It had about 80,000 miles on it and he wanted to trade it in, before it got any closer to 100,000. Really didn't need the power, so traded it in for one with better gas mileage (Tacoma). Plus I think he just wanted a new toy. :D

Neesie 10-03-2013 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6329408)
NESSIE WE LOVE YOU
get in the hole and have fun.
the bottles are being passed around.

What? I thought I was in the hole . . . did I fall out? Can a person fall out of a hole? Oooooh! What a profound question, I just asked! :thumbup: . . . and thanks, but I still have my cocoa and rum . . . only I seem to only have cocoa left. . . . :confused:

SulaBug 10-03-2013 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 6328964)
Sula Bug--I will give you a hint. Could be you or could not be you. :p

Oh WOW!! :D What a clue, thank you su for all of this great information. I think I can figure it out now!!
:D :D :D :D

Neesie 10-03-2013 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6329418)
Seriously a FORD??? F O R D stands for- found on redneck driveway, found on road dead, F'ed over repaired Dodge, Frequent Overhaul Rapid Depreciation....and Finally in reverse means-----Driver returned on foot!!

Found on redneck driveway, huh? If you ever get your Dodge stuck in a ditch, just raise the hood and stand beside it. Before long, a couple of rednecks will drive up in a Ford, grab a tow chain from the bed, and pull your truck out for you. They'll also offer you something to drink and tow you home, if needed. :thumbup: They'll also let you listen in on some good ole' country music. :)

tlrnhi 10-03-2013 09:13 PM

I want the supercab. Gotta have the 4x4. Plus, I want the tow package and all the goodies. :)

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6329439)
Crew cab, 4-wheel drive. It had about 80,000 miles on it and he wanted to trade it in, before it got any closer to 100,000. Really didn't need the power, so traded it in for one with better gas mileage (Tacoma). Plus I think he just wanted a new toy. :D

tlrnhi 10-03-2013 09:14 PM

You couldn't pay me to buy a Dodge product or any Chrysler product. I wouldn't even take one if it was full of gold and given to me. Ok, I'd keep the gold and give away the vehicle.

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6329461)
Found on redneck driveway, huh? If you ever get your Dodge stuck in a ditch, just raise the hood and stand beside it. Before long, a couple of rednecks will drive up in a Ford, grab a tow chain from the bed, and pull your truck out for you. They'll also offer you something to drink and tow you home, if needed. :thumbup: They'll also let you listen in on some good ole' country music. :)

Wonnie 10-03-2013 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6329407)
yes.
just be sure you make package SECRET SANTA.

Thanks for the info, dreamer :)

tlrnhi 10-03-2013 09:17 PM

Yes,,,seriously a FORD! I've owned 3 Ford vehicles and they've been good to me. Owned 1 Chrysler/Dodge product and it was a LEMON! The dealer I bought it from wouldn't even take it as a trade-in! Went down the street and bought a Ford. Have loved my Fords ever since.

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6329418)
Seriously a FORD??? F O R D stands for- found on redneck driveway, found on road dead, F'ed over repaired Dodge, Frequent Overhaul Rapid Depreciation....and Finally in reverse means-----Driver returned on foot!!

Neesie 10-03-2013 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6329480)
I want the supercab. Gotta have the 4x4. Plus, I want the tow package and all the goodies. :)

Why a supercab? My son had a Chev Silverado with a supercab and no offense, but it was a PITB.

Neesie 10-03-2013 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6329483)
Yes,,,seriously a FORD! I've owned 3 Ford vehicles and they've been good to me. Owned 1 Chrysler/Dodge product and it was a LEMON! The dealer I bought it from wouldn't even take it as a trade-in! Went down the street and bought a Ford. Have loved my Fords ever since.

Ours was a 2007 and is no doubt still going strong. :thumbup: