Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November - February 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-february-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t300674.html)

Rumbols 11-25-2018 08:56 PM

My faves are red, black, and white. Or anything but blue. I am easy to please.Due to some medical problems, I am working on my wall hanging a bit early. I chose Spring flowers as i am pressed for time. Should be finished by next week; will let you know.

Rhonda 11-25-2018 10:18 PM

The sign up list is only for fun. It is just to see who is interested in playing!!

This list is not a committment. The only list that counts is the READY TO MAIL list at the end of the swap.

The sign up list is just to see who is interested

So here goes----

If you want to join in let me know. This is not a commitment. When you send me a pm telling me you are ready to mail that will be the commitment.

So if you don't get done in time you can just wait and use your wh for the next swap.
No stress no mess no fuss LOL just have lots of fun!

1.Rumbols
2.Teen
3.Annaquilts
4.skaduzy
5.amalia64
6.Boop56
7.Darcyshannon
8.kwyltaholic
9.craftyjulz
10.Judith1005

Don't stress! Just play and have lots of fun. The only rule is bigger than a mugrug and smaller than a lap quilt. So the sky is the limit on creativity!! Enjoy the process!!!

You may see a surprise from me in your mail in the coming weeks!! So make sure I have your correct address!!

Rhonda 11-25-2018 10:19 PM

I'm so excited to have new players joining us! I hope you have a lot of fun this swap.

Teen 11-26-2018 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rumbols (Post 8166663)
My faves are red, black, and white. Or anything but blue. I am easy to please.Due to some medical problems, I am working on my wall hanging a bit early. I chose Spring flowers as i am pressed for time. Should be finished by next week; will let you know.

I'm hoping everything will be ok, Rumbols. Special thoughts and prayers for you...

Rumbols 11-26-2018 09:42 AM

Thank you Teen. The next two weeks will be testing. When results are in, we will see.
I am with Rhonda, great seeing some new players on board. This is a fun swap.

Teen 11-26-2018 06:46 PM

Welcome new swappers!! You are sure to enjoy....

I am out of control!!! I have made 3 wall hangings for this swap that I have not posted pictures on QB picture thread for any of them until I decide which one I'm swapping. I'm stopping now to finish up some Christmas stuff but I keep getting inspired. I need to stop surfing the web...lol...

Annaquilts 11-27-2018 07:37 AM

For color schemes I like more muted red, white and blue.

amalia64 11-27-2018 07:51 AM

I like all colors. Not much on grays unles missed with blue n some star

skaduzy 11-28-2018 08:09 AM

I like most colors...not so much brown. Love scarlet and grays together (can you tell I'm in Ohio?)
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.....I am still full, ate way too much,:D but at least all the turkey is gone.

craftyjulz 11-28-2018 09:13 PM

Got a panel today to try to use for this wh swap. I’m excited but nervous because I don’t have a longarm anymore so finishing this means trying to quilt on my own little Bernina 440QE. I love my sewing machine, but she sure doesn’t have much of a throat to squish that quilt through. I may have to rent some time on a longarm & do it that way, but first I have to figure out how I’m going to surround the panel. Much thinking & imagining ahead. I’m happy because I know I’m getting the upgrade to EQ8 for Christmas (thanks to my awesome Mom) so if I get stuck I can wait until then.