Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November - February 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-february-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t300674.html)

Rhonda 12-15-2018 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8176931)
Bummer....forgot to say that I'm in. I've never done a swap before but this sounds like fun......

Love your gray quilting. The contrast is well done! Love the quilting in the border.

If you want to be in the swap remember to send me a pm with your address information. Hope you have fun here! The ladies are always happy to help if you need anything. I'll be in off and on and check to see if anyone needs anything.

You are not commited if you sign up for this swap. the only list that counts is the ready to mail list in Feb. The sign up is more just for fun to see who is interested. In Feb whoever is done by the end of Feb will get an address to send their wall hanging to. So make sure you let me know in a pm when your WH is ready to mail.

Enjoy the journey!! Rhonda

PamelaOry 12-15-2018 07:53 PM

Beautiful! I love the way you did the quilting too.

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8176930)
Didn't think I liked gray either...until a friend requested gray in this wall hanging....[ATTACH=CONFIG]605367[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 12-15-2018 07:54 PM

The sign up list is only for fun. It is just to see who is interested in playing!!

This list is not a committment. The only list that counts is the READY TO MAIL list at the end of the swap.

The sign up list is just to see who is interested

So here goes----

If you want to join in let me know. This is not a commitment. When you send me a pm telling me you are ready to mail that will be the commitment.

So if you don't get done in time you can just wait and use your wh for the next swap.
No stress no mess no fuss LOL just have lots of fun!

1.Rumbols
2.Teen
3.Annaquilts
4.skaduzy
5.amalia64
6.Boop56
7.Darcyshannon
8.kwyltaholic
9.craftyjulz
10.Judith1005
11.granky
12.PamelaOry

Don't stress! Just play and have lots of fun. The only rule is bigger than a mugrug and smaller than a lap quilt. So the sky is the limit on creativity!! Enjoy the process!!!

You may see a surprise from me in your mail in the coming weeks!! So make sure I have your correct address!!

Rhonda 12-15-2018 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Want to see some of my doll quilts I"ve made for the doll quilt swap in the past?

This one I almost didn't part with LOL It's of course my own design.
This is one of the biggest I've ever done. I believe it was 18" x 18"
It went to a swapper called Mountaingirl and this is a Bear's paw LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]605380[/ATTACH]

granky 12-16-2018 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rhonda...that is beautiful...and that's why I haven't joined in swaps before...I simply wasn't willing to give up some things. I've made a ton of stuff for charity, but that's different somehow. I don't think I would ever give up one of my mini quilts. As for wall hangings, I'll probably duplicate one that I'm keeping...that way I can let it go gracefully. How about this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]605422[/ATTACH]

Rumbols 12-17-2018 08:09 PM

Rhonda, your doll quilt is perfect. Love it.

Teen 12-20-2018 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wonderful news...I have sold my home and will be moving end of January. So...packing up sewing room means I needed to decide which wall hanging I would be swapping and keep it out so I can ship in February. My stuff will be in storage until my home is built.....so here it is... These little coffee pots are 4"....tiny PP in those...

granky 12-20-2018 04:58 PM

Very Pretty!

Rumbols 12-20-2018 08:40 PM

Teen, congrats on your new house. Love your wall hanging.

Rhonda 12-25-2018 10:35 AM

Merry Christmas to all of my swappers!! Hope you have a wonderful time today. We had our dinner yesterday at my son's house. Enjoyed getting to see all of my grandkids and great grandkids. It's the one time of the year we can get everyone together. One grandson had to work but other wise everyone was there. I feel so blessed to have a big family. There are about 28 of us now with my kids and grandkids and spouses and great grands and mom and my husband and me.