Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October to November Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-november-table-runner-swap-t282683.html)

lynnie 12-15-2016 06:49 PM

beautiful tree runner. so serene

ube quilting 12-16-2016 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7719730)
5 days ube but if you are my secret sender and you mailed to Wyoming then longer. I sent in my Florida address but if you didn't get it then my house sitter sends mail every other week. She told me today I had a package in the mail and she will send it on tomorrow......I should receive next Wednesday or Thursday

Hey Jaba, I'm not tellin'. I might be, and then I might not be. :D I do like to see how far these packages travel.
peace

Northern Sue 12-16-2016 11:36 AM

Love the Joy runner!

CarolinePaj 12-17-2016 04:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

I received my table runner from Anoka Quilter about 30 minutes ago... it is so fabulous!!! See pictures below. The quilting is amazing, so I just had to show pictures of it... makes mine look so naff! Not only did she send an amazing runner she sent chocolate santas (always welcome in this house), christmas buttons and a beautiful christmassy jewel tones fat quarter that I will certainly be able to make use of!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563892[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]563893[/ATTACH]

Now, I have been reading the discussion about mailing overseas and I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to all the ladies and gents that agree to mail overseas. People that agree to mail outside of the US enable people like myself, Northern Sue and M-fay to participate in these lovely swaps. But please understand, it is not just about the items that we send.... we make friends through these swaps. So please know that you are appreciated!

But just a quick heads up on the international shipping thing.... if you are sending internationally it may be worth you checking out an international flat rate envelope. My daughter ships items to me this way. You can ship a huge about in a flat rate to the UK for 23.95 - DD packs one of these like you cannot imagine - LOL.

Now... how about a January to March swap with a springtime theme.... or if anybody else has an idea for a theme, just drop me a quick PM.

I will keep an eye on here as I always do... just to see the beautiful runners that we send.

Hugs

Caroline

ube quilting 12-17-2016 07:05 AM

I am so ready for springtime!

A wonderful TR from Anoka. The ribbon border makes this one dance.

I really like to do international but I have to save my pennies till I get enough to send international so I can only do it occasionally. Maybe for the spring exchange.:D

The ice storm making its way across the country has landed at my house. Rain, sleet, snow, yuck. Be safe every one.
peace

lawsonmugs 12-17-2016 07:31 AM

That is a very pretty runner. I love the border and the snowmen fabric. I didn't make it this time for the swap and would love a springtime runner swap.

lynnie 12-17-2016 08:44 AM

i too, love the runner. I might be interested in a runner too.
Mary, lets be partners in our own swap!!!

Anoka Quilter 12-17-2016 10:00 AM

Ube, I do not volunteer for International every time. But I do put my name out there a few times a year. I am also a regular for the SP swap every month and will try to do International at least twice a year for that one. I will do International for the Ornament Swap and will do at least once a year for the TR.

So I have another question about International. If you are in the UK is it considered International to send to Australia? How about Scotland or Ireland?

Anoka Quilter 12-17-2016 10:02 AM

I like the idea of a springtime theme. Bright cheery colors would be welcomed by those of us who live in winter climates.

lawsonmugs 12-17-2016 10:09 AM

Sounds good Lynnie. I would still do one on here as after Christmas things will slow down for the long winter.