Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Postcard Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-postcard-swap-t282340.html)

ctyankee 09-25-2016 12:28 PM

I love words​, so I will be joining this swap! I already know my word ... now to make the postcard!

Judith1005 09-25-2016 12:38 PM

Thanks nhnative and ctyankee, I have added you to the list.

miriam 09-25-2016 01:49 PM

I worked on my "word" postcard, too.

Judith1005 09-25-2016 02:57 PM

You are some serious early birds this month. I will not be early. I'm leaving next week to visit my grandchildren. One who was just born on the 22nd. I can't wait to see the newest little princess. I have been trying to finish all the things my daughter requested for her. But, I will not be mailing late. I will get home in time to give my postcard my full attention.

Betty J 09-25-2016 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 7661389)
You are some serious early birds this month. I will not be early. I'm leaving next week to visit my grandchildren. One who was just born on the 22nd. I can't wait to see the newest little princess. I have been trying to finish all the things my daughter requested for her. But, I will not be mailing late. I will get home in time to give my postcard my full attention.

Congratulations Judith, on your new baby Grand daughter, how lovely. Grand Daughters are in short supply for us, we have mostly Grandsons.

I am hoping that my September postcard reaches you before you leave. Do you want me to go ahead and post the photo of what I have sent you just in case you don't receive it before you leave.

owlvamp 09-26-2016 08:28 AM

Anyone have ideas they want to share for one word?

Judith1005 09-26-2016 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Betty J (Post 7661548)
Congratulations Judith, on your new baby Grand daughter, how lovely. Grand Daughters are in short supply for us, we have mostly Grandsons.

I am hoping that my September postcard reaches you before you leave. Do you want me to go ahead and post the photo of what I have sent you just in case you don't receive it before you leave.

Thank you Betty, I have one grandson and now two granddaughters. But, since they are only 15 months apart, I'm glad this little surprise baby was a girl. My daughter will be able to really re-use a lot from big sister. It will be a blessing to them financially.

Judith1005 09-26-2016 08:54 AM

Oh, and, I would love it if you could post a photo for me. I can't wait to see your beautiful work.

miriam 09-26-2016 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 7661965)
Anyone have ideas they want to share for one word?

I don't want to give away what I did but I had a fabric print I love and I looked up the meaning of the object and was thrilled with the find.

Judith1005 09-26-2016 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by miriam (Post 7661996)
I don't want to give away what I did but I had a fabric print I love and I looked up the meaning of the object and was thrilled with the find.

Very Intriguing Miriam. I look forward to your word.