Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   One Pair Pieced & Quilted Placemat Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/one-pair-pieced-quilted-placemat-swap-t174889.html)

cjr 02-17-2012 02:51 PM

My 2 are ready for binding, which I will do today. Ready to mail tues (no mail Mon.) Pictures may be a problem. Here's a hint -- Theme is " Tea for Two." I like these so well I"m making a pair for myself.

I needRose cactus info to sdend.

Quiltingly,
CJR

SewExtremeSeams 02-19-2012 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Donna H-M (Post 4981954)
I don't know why my pictures look grainy. This is center "flower". First attempt at pebbles FM quilting (in brown center) on a real project.

You did a great job? :thumbup:

abdconsultant 02-20-2012 07:05 PM

Beautiful placemats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

fxsts93kf 02-20-2012 10:32 PM

I really hope you do a repeat of this swap down the road because I would love to participate! All the pictures so far are beautiful! This is the first time I've wandered on to this part of the QB so as of yet have not ever been in any kind of swap. After reading this thread I can't wait to sign up for one! Also can't wait to see all the final pictures from you all.

jaciqltznok 02-20-2012 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Donna H-M (Post 4981881)
Okay, tried to be creative. Fabrics are prettier in person. Have to put binding on second one and they're done. Made mug rugs to match, one for Jacquie and one for DH (plan to wrap in plastic) Have show and tell Tuesday with my sewing group then I can get them in the mail anytime. :) Need address........

hehehhhahahah....that is GREAT Donna..he will love it!

I am quilting yours now! So far I have incorporated something BOLD,something OLD, Something NEW, something BLUE.. all just for YOU

jaciqltznok 02-20-2012 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by fxsts93kf (Post 4993759)
I really hope you do a repeat of this swap down the road because I would love to participate! All the pictures so far are beautiful! This is the first time I've wandered on to this part of the QB so as of yet have not ever been in any kind of swap. After reading this thread I can't wait to sign up for one! Also can't wait to see all the final pictures from you all.

hear, hear....

jaciqltznok 02-20-2012 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 4984167)
My 2 are ready for binding, which I will do today. Ready to mail tues (no mail Mon.) Pictures may be a problem. Here's a hint -- Theme is " Tea for Two."

I like your theme!

dabbler312 02-21-2012 06:46 AM

Fantastic placemats Donna; the addition of the ladybug is perfect. Miss Jacquie and her hubby are going to love them.

JuneBillie 02-21-2012 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 4984167)
My 2 are ready for binding, which I will do today. Ready to mail tues (no mail Mon.) Pictures may be a problem. Here's a hint -- Theme is " Tea for Two." I like these so well I"m making a pair for myself.

I needRose cactus info to sdend.

Quiltingly,
CJR

From your hints they sound really pretty. I have this nice tea time picture in my mind. I am sure your swap partner will love them.

sewjoyce 02-21-2012 08:49 AM

OK, I have stupid question...do I post pics of finished placemats I'm making before I send them??