Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

Whigrose 07-14-2012 03:25 PM

Holy Hannah! That is beautiful. Wowzers.

Is it hand appliqued?

Enjoy.

best,
d

islandwiz1 07-14-2012 05:44 PM

Beckie, so glad you and your family love your quilt. I really enjoyed making it for you. I started to hand quilt it but because of DH being very sick I did machine appliqued and some fancy stitching on the front.
Carolyn

Annaquilts 07-15-2012 06:07 PM

Pictures of the quilt I made for Quiltermomma

3 Attachment(s)
Pictures of the quilt I made for Quiltermomma
I went ahead and posted them in community groups also as requested by jillaine. The quilting was done on my Janome 6500. DH helped draw the pattern on. Something I really appreciate.

carrot 07-16-2012 06:16 AM

Beautiful quilt Anna !!!!

QuilterMomma 07-16-2012 07:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, so much for me finally getting to those photos of my beautiful quilt from Annaquilts. Thank you for posting them. I love the heart label. I won't overcrowd the photo section since you did a wonderful job in photoing the quilt. I do apologize that I did not get them on here quickly. I was so busy this weekend on stuff that I just did not get on a computer at all. My Iphone and me can only do so much together with the internet. Now Anna quilts did not show you what else she sent me, a nice iron press and a beautiful batik in the box. Also, it amazes me how well she packed the quilt. she had it so bundled nice and snug it fit into a medium flat rate box and had room to spare. How she did it I do not know. The quilt is still hanging on my design wall being admired. Oh, Anna also used metallic thread. If that doesn't amaze you. I do not have any quilts with metallic thread. Thank you again Anna so much. I hope we can stay in touch.

Annaquilts 07-16-2012 07:45 AM

Quiltermomma, I figured I had the pictures for my own record so I might as well post them. Glad you like the metallic thread. The quilt is supposed to have a modern flare. I hope it hit that note. DH is the packing king here. I'll let him know what you wrote. He'll like it. Enjoy! I am glad it is home at your house. I always get a little nervous sending whole quilts.

yayaquilts 07-16-2012 08:37 AM

Annaquilts: beautiful FMG--love it!! and the quilt is awesome!!

islandwiz1 07-16-2012 04:29 PM

Annaquilts , awesome job!

Whigrose 07-16-2012 04:44 PM

Anna Quilts,
I love the bold colors! Great job on the quilting. I envy that talent.[

best,
d
QUOTE=Annaquilts;5368221]Pictures of the quilt I made for Quiltermomma
I went ahead and posted them in community groups also as requested by jillaine. The quilting was done on my Janome 6500. DH helped draw the pattern on. Something I really appreciate.[/QUOTE]

jillnjo 07-17-2012 06:30 AM

Anna, the quilt is beautiful and you did a great job on the quilting!!