Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

didi 12-10-2011 03:58 AM

Another dog lover, you'll fit right in with us...welcome!

jillaine 12-10-2011 04:06 AM

I want to thank all of you who volunteered to take on a second partner (for our "odd girl out"). I was able to partner her with someone whose earlier partner had to resign from the swap due to family illness.

Now, as you've seen, we have another "odd girl out" (so far: no men on this swap) -- Julie from the UK (Freeway), but I also see that Patrice has "stuck" this topic near the top of the list of swaps as our deadline approaches (five more days!). So let's see if we attract some new swappers. In the meantime, if anyone here is willing to take on a second partner who lives in the UK, please send me a PM. Thanks.

-- Jillaine

Whigrose 12-10-2011 07:10 AM

jillaine,
I am sending you a pm shortly.

islandwiz1 12-10-2011 08:20 AM

I hope my partner is working hard on my quilt cause I have been stabing my fingers on hers. Hint Hint

Carolyn

jillnjo 12-10-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 (Post 4768694)
I hope my partner is working hard on my quilt cause I have been stabing my fingers on hers. Hint Hint

Carolyn

Are you to the hand quilting stage already?:D:thumbup:

jillaine 12-10-2011 12:32 PM

I'm so excited to start seeing some of the finished products. It would be pretty darn hilarious if some of you completed your quilts before the signup for the swap even closes!!!! (The top of my partner's quilt is done...)

Lynnie25 12-10-2011 02:43 PM

Sounds like fun. Another Aussie cause Frankston looks so lonely on that map. Sending PM with info

wuv2quilt 12-10-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 (Post 4768694)

Carolyn

Yes Ma'am! Although I'm still trying to pick out a few more fabrics....I want your quilt to be SPECTACULAR :thumbup:
I've started cutting some blades out....just need to find that perfect fabric to set it off :)

Beckie

ligia 12-11-2011 07:28 AM

Jillaine,

Kristin, are you there ?

Sent her a message on Dec.1 . Since she did not reply I'm wondering she got it or not ; timetimes my messages are not going thru here Thanks.

Annaquilts 12-11-2011 01:40 PM

Finnished! No way but atleast I started. All those little pieces. I am patiently sewing and pressing. It is going to look nice.

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 4769296)
I'm so excited to start seeing some of the finished products. It would be pretty darn hilarious if some of you completed your quilts before the signup for the swap even closes!!!! (The top of my partner's quilt is done...)