Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-7-a-t200778.html)

QuilterMomma 06-06-2013 11:06 AM

Yep, I saved it special for her.

I had to change it up a bit. It will get to Anna in time for her to have some fun when she comes back from vacation.

Oh awesome on the switching up. Anxious to see some photos of where we are at ladies.

peggiszo 06-07-2013 05:54 AM

Hi Beth, Block are in the mail. Sorry a little late had a change up in ideas and took a little longer than expected. Be watching! hugs peggy

Annaquilts 06-08-2013 02:47 PM

Hi from up north. We got sporadic internet connection. Maybe that is good? One should probably not spend the majority of their vacation on the computer. At this point I am sleeping and sleeping some more. The kids are having fun swimming and biking. The dog made the drive and loves it now we are here. Wighrose soon after I am home I plan to start your row. I have some ideas playing through my mind. The pictures I have seen look so promising. these rows are gorgeous and I hope I can add to it the right blocks and patterns. Did you get the modern Dresden plates? I send them off before I left.

Originally Posted by Whigrose (Post 6106038)
Anna,
Can't wait to see what you do with the third machine. It's a replica of my 187? Davis VF machine.

best,
d

QuilterMomma 06-10-2013 07:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Whew, off in the mail today so when Anna arrives home she will have it to start those fresh ideas she is going to do. I am anxious awaiting Annas so I can get that done and then sent off to her. How you doing there Peggy? Is it coming along ok?

Here is a shot of Whigrose's:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418182[/ATTACH]

Whigrose 06-10-2013 09:25 AM

Beth, Love, love, love what you've done to the rows! The machine you added looks to be a Singer 29- used for leather work, boots, shoes, etc.

going a bit batty on a project I'm working on so hoping you have a 'spot' of something good in that teapot ;-)

The little machine in the second row from the top is a Willcox & Gibbs. It does a chain stitch. Might be putting her to use on my winter bowling league team t-shirts -Lucy, Ethel, Laverne & Shirley ~giggle~ We're old, not too fast but pretty darn good. We came in 2nd out of 16 teams.

best,
d

QuilterMomma 06-10-2013 09:29 AM

YES!! You are correct, that is what it is. Thought you would like it. My DH liked the look of this one versus a couple of other drawings I had.

QuilterMomma 06-10-2013 07:12 PM

I have Anna's row now. Thanks Peggy. I am already on it so I can get out asap.

Whigrose 06-11-2013 08:35 AM

I received the package from Anna yesterday. Won't be opening it for a bit - working on a huge project and I don't want to get distracted like I know I will be when I hang those rows on the wall. That is going to be one gorgeous top! Can't wait, can't wait to get into it.

best,
d

QuilterMomma 06-12-2013 07:32 AM

So many ideas running thru my head on Anna's row. What to do, what to do. Being the last row, I think it makes it a bit tougher to decide how best to finish it.

QuilterMomma 06-12-2013 09:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418560[/ATTACH]The start of Anna's row.