Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-7-a-t200778.html)

Whigrose 06-13-2013 04:17 AM

Looks like someone was staying up late doing some fun! Beth, this looks great for Anna's top.

best,
d

Annaquilts 06-13-2013 06:59 AM

Oooohhhh! It looks lovely and you are fast. Can't wait to see more and but it up next to the other rows.

QuilterMomma 06-13-2013 07:27 AM

If I have my way, I will finish this up tonight and put in mail tomorrow so will be there when you get home from vacation Anna. That is if I have my way. Daughter is going to be on the Junior Advisory Board for the Spokane County Fair, which I am thrilled because she needs this to be a canidate for the Lilac Parade Queen or one of the princesses. So will be attending that. I have the whole row appliqued now and I just love it! So glad this design popped up in my search thru my magazines a while back. I saved all my house pattern ideas just for your Anna. Once I mail this, I will be finished with working on this row robin and then I have three more rows in #11 to do because we gat behind a bit. So those will be fit in inbetween my show quilts that need to be done.

QuilterMomma 06-14-2013 08:21 AM

If the river don't rise and the sun comes up, I should finish Anna's row tonight and mail on Monday. That will be a thrill to have it done and on its way home to her.

QuilterMomma 06-15-2013 04:45 AM

The sun came out and we will have 80 degrees today. Whew, the river did not rise. I finished up Anna's row last night, put in the package and it is ready to go out on Monday am in time to reach her when she gets home. I am totally thrilled with it and she is going to jump for joy. Of course, she will need to finish Deb's row before she gets to complete hers. LOL

babeyruth 06-15-2013 06:28 AM

Dresden Plates....OMG!!! this is the first time I've seen the quilt since I sent it out. I can't believe what you all have done. Saying I'm ecstatic is an understatement! You all are so talented.. Thank You all for showing off those colors!! AMAZING!!

babeyruth 06-15-2013 06:38 AM

OK ladies I am about done with 'At the Beach' which is the last. Are we just sending to the owners once were done?

Thanks!
Ruth

Annaquilts 06-15-2013 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by babeyruth (Post 6123476)
Dresden Plates....OMG!!! this is the first time I've seen the quilt since I sent it out. I can't believe what you all have done. Saying I'm ecstatic is an understatement! You all are so talented.. Thank You all for showing off those colors!! AMAZING!!

I am glad you like it so far. Just wait till you see it in person along with the next row whigrose will add.

QuilterMomma 06-15-2013 09:02 AM

Yep, Peggy should be the person you mail to anyway. So awesome for sure, two grown up rows going home from their happy trail trip.

babeyruth 06-16-2013 04:48 AM

At the Beach, last row complete with pics!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All,
I finished at the Beach last night. Of course all the rows make it big so it's hard to fit in one pic. My row is the second, the rows are not attached. I also took a close up of the pelicans, I thought they came out cute.

Enjoy!