Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-quilt-angel-official-thread-signup-sign-up-closed-announcment-page-43-a-t26311.html)

Knot Sew 12-03-2009 11:13 AM

What if someone drops out...how will we know? If a month goes by should we report? Do we have a minimum like once a month or just special occasions I just thought of this stuff as it gets closer

karielt 12-03-2009 11:24 AM

I think its up to you how often you want to be an angle I'm going to send something every month. I know how much I like getting fun things in the mail. I don't think money is the object here. Its just making someones day, week, month better. I have seen many ideas on here and at stores. It could be as small as a card to say hi. to a handmade gift that you put you time and heart into or watching thier posts and finding out what they like and finding it for them. Its up to you. Can't wait!

lfw045 12-03-2009 02:22 PM

mint cherry kisses? Got to look for those!

sandpat 12-03-2009 04:18 PM

Not mint cherry...but they have a mint flavor and they also have a cherry cordial (like chocolate covered cherries)....I've already eaten a bag of each...by myself.... :oops:

Knot sew...I have the same questions...do we report sending? I plan on sending something pretty frequently..but just wondering.

kwhite 12-03-2009 07:35 PM

I only ask that you wait until I have sent all 96 e-mails to all so everyone has their partner before any gifts are sent. I will try to get that done within a day or two of the first. I will post here with a GO message then let the wild rompus begin!!!!

I will open a new thread for people to post pictures of your gifts if you wish.

amma 12-03-2009 09:07 PM

I think it would be fun to have a thread to post our gifts :D

Moonpi 12-04-2009 02:22 AM

Knot Sew made a good point. In past swaps, there have been folks who faded away after a couple months. I think we should agree up front on a plan for those. Also, are e-cards acceptable, if we set up an anonymous address?

mjsylvstr 12-04-2009 04:11 AM

Good morning, ladies......the count is decreasing..only 11 days to wait.........

Time's moving on........

sandpat 12-04-2009 05:52 AM

Thats a good idea moonpi...If you sent an ecard to me...at least I would know you were thinking of me...lots of them are really cute too....I don't know what miss k thinks...we'll wait to see

k....can't wait to get the "go ahead"....boy...this is a ton of work..96 emails!!

STAR 12-04-2009 05:57 AM

96!! and I gave K ALOT of info, I think. I wanted my angel to have good info and not have to be worried about guessing, but I will love whatever I get and I can't wait to start sending!!!!!