Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

ShelleyCS 12-10-2014 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by ShelleyCS (Post 7003419)
Not a big on vouvray, being more of a white Bourgogne fan myself - perhaps a nice Montrachet? And a bit of Christmas cake, Neesie?

I hate auto correct. Burgundy. White burgundy. Bah!

Neesie 12-10-2014 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 7003403)
Neesie, why are you sitting in the hole; have you been naughty?

June, I'm just a very down-to-earth person. :thumbup:

Neesie 12-10-2014 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ShelleyCS (Post 7003419)
Not a big on vouvray, being more of a white Bourgogne fan myself - perhaps a nice Montrachet? And a bit of Christmas cake, Neesie?

Shelley, Christmas cake would be lovely! Unfortunately, I just finished off the last of my wine. :( No problem! There's always hot cocoa! :thumbup:

JuneBillie 12-10-2014 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 7002309)
I've not got to be on much, my sweet husband of 60 years has been so sick and went to be with our Lord on Dec 5th. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us as we went through this.
I did open my ssanta box from crafty grammy and got fabric and lots of nice things.thank you Barbara for everything.

I am so sorry for your loss, and pray that God gives you his comfort during this most difficult time.

Dedemac 12-10-2014 07:56 PM

GrammyJ, prayers to you and your family. My mother lost Dad just after the new year. I know what you are going thru, they had 58 years. Just take time, grieve and don't make any major decisions until you heal a bit. This will be our first Christmas with out him.

Nessie, I'll have some wine with you, would you like a little fruit cake? I made some this year, I think it is ready to taste.

tlrnhi 12-10-2014 07:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, so here is what is going to take up a bit more of my time. For all intents and purposes, he's mine, but if his former owner can afford to take him back, I promised I'd give him back.

Neesie 12-10-2014 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 7003430)
GrammyJ, prayers to you and your family. My mother lost Dad just after the new year. I know what you are going thru, they had 58 years. Just take time, grieve and don't make any major decisions until you heal a bit. This will be our first Christmas with out him.

Nessie, I'll have some wine with you, would you like a little fruit cake? I made some this year, I think it is ready to taste.

Dedemac, you bring the homemade fruit cake and I'll go get another bottle of wine! Does your fruitcake contain those weird green jelly-like things? What ARE those things, anyway? I hope you don't mind if I pick them out and set them aside. :shock:

Neesie 12-10-2014 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7003433)
Ok, so here is what is going to take up a bit more of my time. For all intents and purposes, he's mine, but if his former owner can afford to take him back, I promised I'd give him back.

Terri, he looks like a sweetheart! St. Bernard?

sustraley 12-10-2014 08:22 PM

grammyj-so so sorry for your loss. I think about those that have lost dear ones around this time of year. Not everyone has a great Christmas season. Take care of your self.

annt59 12-10-2014 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
VickiM sent me a gigantic box with a whole lot of goodies. She sent bags, red hat materials and decals. Look at this loot! I appreciate everything she sent and it took a lot of time for her to do so. Thank you so much VickiM. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You are much too generous.