Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

letsquilt 12-10-2014 09:37 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures of my great secret Santa package from LaQuilta she really out did herself! I love every thing she sent!

AnngelAnne 12-11-2014 04:43 AM

How can you resist those eyes, Trlnhi.

GrammyJ I am so sorry for your lost. I lost my Dad the day after Christmas two years ago, and still seems empty. But it is more empty for my Mom. They were married for 60 years. When they say better and worse, they mean it. I love to see marriages that withstand it all. God is with you, all our prayers are with you. He is still with you in your heart.

AnngelAnne 12-11-2014 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 7002357)
Grammy J, so sorry that you have lost your lifes partner after 60 years! I, too will be facing my first Christmas without mine.We can cry, because they are gone or be happy that we have had them in our lives for so long. God has them in safe keeping for us...be happy.

Well put m-fay. Happy they no longer are suffering, happy to have had the chance to share a life with them, so very true.

Bullock2us 12-11-2014 06:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502074[/ATTACH]Finally got a picture-minus the cinnamon bears and pistachios. Thanks to Sustraley for a great package!!!! I loved the brochures about your area-I like learning about where people live. Tried to get everything in the picture hope you can see it all!! My son is sooo excited about the magnetic wand- I am always asking him to pick up pins for me. Thanks again-love it all- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! Prayers and hugs to everyone in need of them right now!

grammyj 12-11-2014 06:12 AM

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers for me and my family. It was hard to see a loved one so sick but he is at peace now in heaven with our Lord and family that went before. God Bless all of you for the comforting thoughts. I have a big family that have all been wonderful and many years of good memories. It will be hard But I will be alright with Gods help.

SlightlyOffQuilter 12-11-2014 06:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am soooo sorry for being so late in posting my photos and saying a HUGE thank you to my santa !! My box was so wonderful and am so appreciative and happy with everything you sent !! Things got hectic around here of late and i am trying to play catch up more than i like at holiday time.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502080[/ATTACH]

PeginCO 12-11-2014 06:38 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! June, I'm posting some pictures for you. At least, I'm going to try. :D By way of explanation, that's an embroidery-to-go pouch, paper pieced with a rose. And the last picture is a Sew Together bag stuffed with goodies like notions, candy and a Horizons mini-charm pack (my current favorite). The fabric in the 3rd picture (on left) is orchids, especially chosen for June! Glad you liked it, June. It sure was fun to put together!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502079[/ATTACH]

PeginCO 12-11-2014 06:46 AM

By the way, that Paper Pieced Garden book is awesome - I wanted to keep it, ha, ha! I guess you could check to see if it is in your library, if you like that kind of quilting. I use the library a lot! The Sew Together bag is a single pattern from Noodlehead. And the embroidery to go pouch is from a book - I think it was Patchwork, Please! (If not that, then Zakka Handmades). I adore both of those books! (But the rose was pieced from the Paper Pieced Garden book.) The tiny apron, I just traced from my mom's.

VickiM 12-11-2014 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 7003483)
VickiM sent me a gigantic box with a whole lot of goodies. She sent bags, red hat materials and decals. Look at this loot! I appreciate everything she sent and it took a lot of time for her to do so. Thank you so much VickiM. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You are much too generous.

So glad you posted & that everything seems to be alright there...with everything going on with others, wasn't sure. Glad you liked the gifts...I had so much fun with the box...I know I didn't wrap (but wouldn't have been able to get all that in if I did), but the sewing/ruler tote & the purse have alot of pockets in them, so just started stuffing things in. I don't see a couple/few of the things...are you sure you got everything out of all the pockets? Just to make sure...:) Just kept to black & white for your fat quarters...really didn't know your favorite colors...figured you could use those for anything. Hoping you & your family have a blessed holiday season!

Bamagal 12-11-2014 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502132[/ATTACH]

Thank you Alaska Carol for a fantastic gift! My eyes have been swollen shut so I waited to open til I could see! The gifts are fantastic! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Thanks again!