Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

VickiM 12-28-2014 08:48 PM

SewDiva...hope everything is ok...glad to see you're back. Sounds like your gift was great...so was your narrative. :) And your sewing room can't be any worse than mine!!!:):):) See you at guild!

madamekelly 12-28-2014 08:58 PM

More Secret Santas? Yay! Nice to see the spirit live on... :wave:

sew diva 12-28-2014 10:25 PM

Don't bet on that you'll lose. I have bags for you that will make a spot for my foot in here. LOL

PenniF 12-29-2014 07:36 AM

Ladies.... i have truly missed you all - i have not caught up with the posts her for the past weeks. December has been ---- a doozy --- sick for 2 weeks - then DH sick - then computer crash .....so much FUN. But had a wonderful Christmas Day with all 4 DGDs....and things are getting back to normal...or what passes for normal around here.

I am finalizing the Recipe book now.... have sent out a few questions to make sure i get them right. If i get answers today - those who sent me their email addresses should have the "book" latest tomorrow.

So very sorry that i could not get it out more quickly. Hope you have all had a wonderful Holiday.

CookyIN 12-29-2014 05:45 PM

Penni, thanks so much for organizing and sending out the recipes. You're a sweetheart! Sorry you've had so much to deal with lately but so glad you had a Happy Christmas!

VickiM 12-29-2014 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by sew diva (Post 7025062)
Don't bet on that you'll lose. I have bags for you that will make a spot for my foot in here. LOL

Oh, goody...bags for me? Can't wait! I guess I'll just have to make room in my room then...:)

CookyIN 12-30-2014 03:43 AM

Penni, I just opened the files you sent yesterday. Your conversion tables are a wonderful bonus surprise! I just know I'll refer to them time and again in the future. Thank you so much for being so good to all of us!

sew diva 12-30-2014 11:50 AM

Is it too late to get one? Would love to have all those recipes for your goodies. If it isn't too late PM me. I hoarde many things and other then fabric and beads recipes is there too. Ohhh I hope I'm not too late. Thanks for doing this.

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 7025361)
Ladies.... i have truly missed you all - i have not caught up with the posts her for the past weeks. December has been ---- a doozy --- sick for 2 weeks - then DH sick - then computer crash .....so much FUN. But had a wonderful Christmas Day with all 4 DGDs....and things are getting back to normal...or what passes for normal around here.

I am finalizing the Recipe book now.... have sent out a few questions to make sure i get them right. If i get answers today - those who sent me their email addresses should have the "book" latest tomorrow.

So very sorry that i could not get it out more quickly. Hope you have all had a wonderful Holiday.

KarenK 12-30-2014 12:52 PM

Penni -

Thanks for compiling all the Secret Santa recipes. They arrived at the perfect time and it's so nice having them together in one place. The conversion tables are a great addition. Thank you!

sunrise450 12-30-2014 01:40 PM

Penni, Thank you for the recipes!I have put them in word so can't lose them. You are wonderful doing this for all of us. Sounds like your Christmas was a good day and I am happy to hear of that.
Happy New Year to all!