Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

SheriR 12-30-2014 10:19 PM

I would like the recipes too. I'm sorry I kept not sending you my email. If you have time and it's not to much trouble would you mind sending to me too please. I'm PMing you my email now. :D

PenniF 12-31-2014 06:53 AM

Hi Ladies....got the new requests from SheriR, mosher92 (need your email) and sew diva....will send out the recipes as soon as i get off the Board. Am trying to spend a little time each day catching up on all i've missed. See that there is mention of a Valentine swap of some kind....still haven't found that post yet.

...Be safe if you'll be out and about tonight !!

Neesie 12-31-2014 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 7028021)
Hi Ladies....got the new requests from SheriR, mosher92 (need your email) and sew diva....will send out the recipes as soon as i get off the Board. Am trying to spend a little time each day catching up on all i've missed. See that there is mention of a Valentine swap of some kind....still haven't found that post yet.

...Be safe if you'll be out and about tonight !!

Penni, you really are a sweetheart, for saving and sending us those recipes. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I seem to remember mention of a Valentine swap but if there were any details given, missed that post.

BrendaK 01-01-2015 06:13 AM

Thank You Penni, Did receive the email. You are a wonder. Being sick and taking on this job and doing it so well. Glad you are feeling better. Thanks again for all the work. Have a great New Year all. BrendaK

jclinganrey 01-01-2015 11:53 AM

Thank you to our hostess for offering such a wonderful event. This was my first time participating in this swap and I look forward to the next Secret Santa swap!

Happy New Year to all - - - -

Jane

PenniF 01-01-2015 11:58 AM

You are all very welcome !!! Nice to have another memento from this year's great SS swap i think. You are all a really fun bunch !!!

Thanks again Terri for being a great hostess.

Neesie 01-03-2015 09:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Since I've not heard from my SS person, since her package was delivered, I'll go ahead and share what I sent. I hope the journal was what she was wanting and that it was okay, when opened. It arrived (from Amazon.com) all wrapped in plastic, so I'm assuming it was new and pristine, as stated. It's a hardcover, binder-type journal, as opposed to most of the paper bound ones. I also included some biscotti, which I didn't photograph. I'm afraid the pictures aren't too impressive . . . but do hope she liked what I sent. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]504552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]504553[/ATTACH]

Patchesnposies 01-03-2015 10:00 AM

Oh Neesie, I would have Loved getting this for a SS swap. You did a wonderful job and I am crazy about the Wonky Tree & Cabin. SO whimsical! Thanks so much for posting your photos.

juneayerza 01-03-2015 01:42 PM

Very nice gift Neesie; I know I would have been happy with it. I also would have let you know I received the package and said thank you.

mmac71 01-03-2015 05:47 PM

Wow...Someone got a very nice SS package. Hope receiver is O.K., since you haven't heard from her. Very nice array you put together, and do I spy socks?