Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for Boomerang 28 Block Swap! Closes 9/10/22 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-boomerang-28-block-swap-closes-9-10-22-a-t318987.html)

sewbizgirl 08-26-2022 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by petthefabric (Post 8564391)
Hi. I’ve sent email last week and pm 2 was ago. Please check. PM me if any problems.

Pet, I have not gotten your email so instead I emailed you. You can respond to my email. All I'm waiting on is your phone number and answer to my questions. Please let me know if you have received my email to the email address you gave me. Thanks.

Janice McC 08-26-2022 11:30 AM

Call me disappointed! My pansy fabric is only three yards not four like I thought and it shrank like the dickens so I’m short fabric. Good grief! It’ll be impossible to get 8 correctly sized pieces from each shrunken yard! Lol. I’ll have to go back to the shop to see if they still have it. Oh, well!

sewbizgirl 08-26-2022 02:16 PM

Hi Everyone. Finally connected with Petthefabric by email and have an updated list of group participants. Marcialee, hope we can connect via email soon. Please check your email inbox.

2 month swap;
Terriamn
Sewbizgirl
Hav4boys
RebaQuilts
Travelinggramma
Petthefabric
JaniceMcC is considering joining.

3 month swap:
JaniceMcC
Terriamn
Sewbizgirl
Bibliostone
Hav4boys
MJPEncinitas
RebaQuilts
Ibex94
Travelinggramma
Petthefabric
(tentative, Marcialee)

We have good groups forming. Most of these (or all) were in the last swaps and the blocks were fantastic!

sewbizgirl 08-26-2022 02:18 PM

Sorry your pansy fabric shrunk so extremely, Janice. Hope you can find some more.

terriamn 08-26-2022 06:43 PM

Janice that is so frustrating. Have had it happen to me also

Lstew2212 08-26-2022 06:59 PM

I’m back for the 3 month group. Going shopping for fabric tomorrow. So excited

sewbizgirl 08-26-2022 10:06 PM

Welcome back, Lstew! I'm excited too!

Janice McC 08-27-2022 02:15 AM

I was able to pick up another yard so I’m all set. My pieces just meet the size but I’ve got enough now with some spare for me.

So happy to see many of the “regular” group joining. Now, I know there are some newbies out there thinking about joining. Come on and jump in! It’s a lot of fun!

Lstew2212 08-27-2022 03:18 AM

I can't decide what to send. I was shopping my stash this morning, I have a great piece of Christmas fabric. It is a medium to large pattern, I might send that. I also need a couple of baby quilts for gifts in the spring. Maybe I should just join both groups, then I could do both. I think that is what I will do. SBG, could you also put me in the 2 month group too. I will send you an email.

terriamn 08-27-2022 06:07 AM

Janice glad you have enough of ypurbpansy fabric, I can’t wait to see it in person. I absolutely love florals

Ltsew welcome back and glad you are going to join both groups. You will have even more fun