Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Lynnie25 06-29-2013 01:21 PM

Jaba, love your DQ from TMU, that swirly fabric is gorgeous.

Jean D, you have outdone yourself, what a wonderful package you sent to Kitsy, beautiful quilt with all those goodies.

The patriotic month just goes on and on - sew cute quilts and all ready for your July 4th celebrations

BuzzinBumble 06-29-2013 01:35 PM

Robin, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you approach this part of your treatment. Right now I am praying that all is a complete go ahead with the stem cell transfer. It is really scary, but worse would be having to put it off and go through more preparation and waiting before you can have it. You are such a sweet, sweet person and I know we all are hoping for the best for you!

Nancy, the quilt you made Skaduzy is a doozy! Hee hee. I love the brightness of your RW&B's, the polka dot theme and the pattern you chose.
Toomanyufos, how neat that you shaped yours like an octagon! I love the fabrics and pattern you chose too!
Jean D I love the quilt you made for Kitsy! What a fabulous idea it is to use our flag in the center of a log cabin block! And your handstitching is the icing on the cake!

Seeing all these beautiful little quilts really shows how great red white and blue look together. I just love the combination. It worked out so wonderfully to make June the patriotic theme month so everyone will have their little quilts to enjoy on the 4th of July. Can't wait to see what else comes in this week.

Linny 06-29-2013 01:44 PM

Robin, you are in my thoughts and I keep you in my daily prayers...all the best to you as you go through your next phase of treatment. Hugs.

jaba 06-29-2013 05:13 PM

"Jaba, love your DQ from TMU, that swirly fabric is gorgeous"

I do too, it's beautiful fabric!!

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-29-2013 05:41 PM

Thanks for the compliments. I too liked the white swirl fabric.

dabbler312 06-29-2013 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love the log cabin with the flag as the starting point - Toomany what a fun shape - love the floating star.

Here's a sneak peek for my partner - sorry berryberry you'll just have to wait to see the front. It should arrive before the 4th.

Psychomomquilter 06-30-2013 03:23 AM

Krystyna, your idea sounds fantabulious! just find someone to do it!

Krystyna 06-30-2013 08:42 AM

July Partners have been posted! :thumbup:

Jean D 06-30-2013 12:27 PM

Dear Robin, will keep up the prayers here too. Please keep us posted. Blessings to you.

Lynnie25 06-30-2013 01:17 PM

dabbler, love that label and back of your quilt for berryberry, now hanging out to see the front...what a sneaky sneak peek !!