Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Krystyna 06-28-2013 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6148657)
ToomanyUFOs, please PM me. You don't seem to be a member any more. I sure hope I'm misspelling your ID.

Nevermind. I forgot the apostrophe! :p

skaduzy 06-28-2013 01:32 PM

Stars

2 Attachment(s)
I got the neatest mini from Nancy in Louisiana just in time for my most favorite holiday.
Stars, stars, stars and stripes. I love it! She printed out a cute label for it, too.

I am going to put it on the table for the 4th and NO ONE living here better spill anything on it
(that means DH!) because it goes on the wall next.

Thanks, Nancy, I love it and hope we can swap again......:thumbup:

Krystyna 06-28-2013 02:00 PM

Nancy, that is so adorable! Well done!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 06-28-2013 02:02 PM

CrazyQuiltRobin...how are you doing? Are you about ready to join us again? Miss you terribly. Sending hugs and warm wishes.

Sharon (luvstoquilt) and everyone else .... I am doing good ..... Monday I will be seeing my Oncologist and finding out what happens next ..... I've had 2 rounds of really STRONG CHEMO.... made me so sick .... but the little quilt was hanging on my mirror and it cheered me every day .... today I put it in the mail back to you because after Monday we don't know what will happen .... if stem cell transfer it will be a month in the hospital and we don't know how much longer to get back to being me ....... but I am confident that God will get me through what ever happens .....I will be taking my computer and keeping an eye on you ladies .... and staying in awe of the beautiful little quilts you share each month .... keep sharing the eye candy ..... I'll keep watching ... and I'll let you know how I am ...... thanks again Sharon you will never know how much you cheered me in a difficult time ..... hugs to all .... CQR

jaba 06-28-2013 03:07 PM

Yippee!!

1 Attachment(s)
Got 1 of mine in the mail today. Toomanyufo's sent me this little beauty and it's already on my table. Wanted to display it so bad this week and next, great job on this!! I love it, thank you so much[ATTACH=CONFIG]421605[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 06-28-2013 03:26 PM

TooMany - what a great little quilt. I love the shape!

Robin, so good to hear from you. You continue to be in the prayers of so many here.

Krystyna 06-28-2013 03:33 PM

My rolodex just exploded and things are too much to deal with now ... so does anyone have RWQuilts address? Please PM me if you do. Thanks!

mooretll 06-29-2013 12:32 AM

Received my beautiful dq from Wendy will try and post pic this weekend. mine is going out Mon.

Cogito 06-29-2013 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6148656)
No. No. No and Also NOOOOOO!!!!
Oof Dah! A girl can't even mumble to herself around here without getting roped into something! :D

:DROFL:D don't cha just hate when people eavesdrop? :D

Cogito 06-29-2013 02:57 AM

Nancy and Skaduzy....cute, cute and cute! :)