Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Cogito 06-29-2013 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 6148968)
CrazyQuiltRobin..... I am doing good ..... Monday I will be seeing my Oncologist and finding out what happens next ..... I've had 2 rounds of really STRONG CHEMO.... made me so sick .... but the little quilt was hanging on my mirror and it cheered me every day .... today I put it in the mail back to you because after Monday we don't know what will happen .... if stem cell transfer it will be a month in the hospital and we don't know how much longer to get back to being me ....... but I am confident that God will get me through what ever happens .....I will be taking my computer and keeping an eye on you ladies .... and staying in awe of the beautiful little quilts you share each month .... keep sharing the eye candy ..... I'll keep watching ... and I'll let you know how I am ...... thanks again Sharon you will never know how much you cheered me in a difficult time ..... hugs to all .... CQR

HUGS to you CQR! We will all be pulling for you. Take care and stay strong.

Cogito 06-29-2013 03:01 AM

Ooohhhh, I love the Paisley and the fun shape! Great little quilt Jaba and TMU's!

mooretll 06-29-2013 03:19 AM

ok dq done finally will ship today!
Robin stay strong hugs sent your way

Krystyna 06-29-2013 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 6149513)
ok dq done finally will ship today!
Robin stay strong hugs sent your way

Yay!!! On time!!! :thumbup:

Cogito 06-29-2013 05:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I am the bad girl in this swap. :( I am sending Gaijin's late.....I feel so bad. But here is a sneak peak...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]421662[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 06-29-2013 05:38 AM

Cog, it looks adorable!

kitsykeel 06-29-2013 07:59 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Today I received this wonderful package from Jean D, aka the button lady (My Stitching Peace.) What a wonderful quilt, notice the hand stitching and all of the various fabrics used to make this quilt so special. And look at those beautiful fabrics, doll and buttons (that she made.) I am in awe of her talent. Thank you Jean D for being such a great doll quilt swap partner.[ATTACH=CONFIG]421670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421672[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421673[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 06-29-2013 08:48 AM

What a sweet little patriotic quilt and the gifties, Holly Hobby fabric and the doll are to die for. I am saving calicoes to make some quilts to capture the feel of that era.

luvstoquilt 06-29-2013 09:08 AM

Nancy, Skaduzy, Jaba and toomanyUFO's...great quilts...love the one Kitsy got from JeanD, too. I think I love July 4th best of all holidays! The little quilts are all just precious!

Krystyna 06-29-2013 09:32 AM

Jean, what a wonderful quilt. Love the stitching on it. Kitsy, you are one lucky swap partner! Look at all those goodies!