Quilt Blocks for Marty

Old 11-03-2011, 04:17 AM

Ok just dropping in to get subscribed to this post so I don't miss photos of the quilt when you post, Lori. How is Marty doing? Are we all getting acquainted to the new board? I am loving it
Old 11-03-2011, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Ok just dropping in to get subscribed to this post so I don't miss photos of the quilt when you post, Lori. How is Marty doing? Are we all getting acquainted to the new board? I am loving it
Good Morning! So many Beautiful blocks! I am also looking forward to seeing Marty's Quilt and hope Marty is doing well!

I learned how to make font changes this morning! Now just need to get the picture posting down and I will be tickled PINK ! Hope Everyone is having a great day!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:45 AM

Moe, posting a photo is extremely easy. Even from the quick reply window, look at the top bar where color and font options are, there is a little picture icon, third one from the right, if you click on it, you have the option of uploading a photo from your computer.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:44 AM

Unhappy

Ok I am not seeing something I don't see where color and font options are far less an option to add picture.

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 11-03-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 AM

Marty is doing well, she os on ther 10 days off without chemo and always has more engery on those days. We went to the grocery store the other day (the one she used to work for) and usually she sits in the dining room and people come and talk to her and ask how she is doing. This time she walked the aisles with me. Later that day we went to the park and walked along the bike path for alittle while. Her legs are very weak and the Dr said best excerise (sorry for using bad language!) is walking to get the strength back. I have had sinus infection and can't seem to get rid of it. I have gone to the Dr twice and am back on antibotics again so I have not been working on the quilt (hangs head in shame) but will get back to it VERY soon I promise. It getting colder here now and I see Marty huddled under throws more often so better get myself in gear!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:27 AM

Default testing

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Moe, posting a photo is extremely easy. Even from the quick reply window, look at the top bar where color and font options are, there is a little picture icon, third one from the right, if you click on it, you have the option of uploading a photo from your computer.
testing ...................found the "attachment" uploaded and nothing happened... of course it could be my laptop.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:30 AM

Glad to hear Marty is doing well.... Lori I have known people to go through 3 rounds of antibiotics to get rid of sinus infections!!! Hang in there !
Old 11-03-2011, 07:31 AM

Lori, sorry about your sinus infection, hope you can get rid of that soon. Glad to hear that Marty is doing well.

Regarding the fonts and pictures, do this. Go to the top toolbar where it says Welcome and your Notifications, there is a Settings tab, click on it. Once you get there, you will find you subscribed threads. But also on the left side, there is a column with many options one of which is General Settings,go there and go through the many option, there you can enable subscriptions, notifications, showing signatures, avatars and other things. But one things under Misc. Make sure you are using the Enhanced Version instead of basic. This will enable you to change fonts and post pictures.
Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:46 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]281119[/ATTACH] This is a basket of pincushions that I have made with the pattern shared by Krystyna last month. Hope the picture comes through!

*Thanks Candi, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails basket-pincushions.jpg  
Old 11-03-2011, 07:51 AM

Woo hoo! Moe. They sure are lovely.