Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap

I have mailed my wallhanging quilt to my partner but haven't got my 'surprise' wallhanging yet - can't wait to see who my partner is
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

I received mine from Skaduzy (thank you) it's gorgeous. I have also sent mine to the name given to me but I haven't heard anything yet?Name:  Wallhanging.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  196.5 KB
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Blog Entries
    Quiltaddiction that is so pretty, and a wall hanging speaking the truth of most of us.
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Blog Entries
    I received a awesome Wall hanging from Australia Saturday! however my husband threw away the container before I got the name off of it and the wall hanging was not signed so I don't know who to thank for it! It is hanging on my DQ wall along with other DQ and Wall hangings. Thank you so much for such a great wall hanging here is a picture of it! Loved it!!! :-) Oh I can't believe how much you folks have to pay for postage over there I was OH my goodness....:-(
    Thanks again for such a beautiful Quilt.
    Name:  013.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  97.6 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    mmmmmm, yum!! more delicious wh's! i have asked my husband to never open anything that could be a squishy. and never put it where i wouldn't look. hey, he knows to ask about scissors and has his own pair of paper scissors, so i know he can do the 'no touchy the squishy' thing! i so love him!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    No man in this house, and the dogs don't know how to open the packages, so I am safe here....unless it has a dog bone in it.

Lv2sew2011, what a gorgeous wallhanging from Aussie land, but far too pretty for me to make
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    lyn, you know that's not true! you do beautiful work!

Blog Entries
    Everyone has done such a wonderful job!! I love seeing all the wall hangings showing up now!

Here is my list for those who haven't received yet. If you haven't received yours yet keep watching!! It'll come soon!!

Not received yet

Queenof2802
    Lynnie25
    Hearthhush
    JuneBillie
    chigger
    grann of 6
    nancia
    LoupEsprit
    Jaba

Blog Entries
    i know i can't say anything 'cause i'm always slipping in under the wire, but i DO know that waiting is hard. my partner may have a pretty long wait, too.

Blog Entries
    ok a;; hi t is me again. still sick but still taking meds and going to doc on thrusday, but wall hanging is almost done, putting the finisheing youches on it thought tonight but most likely tomorow and will be mailed out on thursday, i have my name and i know she iw waiting in the wings and im so sorry , i got mine and love it so, i sure hope mine is loved-liked as much, its not easter but its spring and its pretty, and thats all the hints for now
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

I am a slacker!! Really didnt mean to be taking soooo long to get mine completed. When I started the new job a few months ago I did not realize how many late nights and Saturdays I would be working. Tomorrow is my 1/2 day since I worked this past Sat. I will be working on the last corner and getting the binding on. My goal is to be postal by Thursday.

Blog Entries
    LOL!! Oh he didn't open it I did, but I had a Dr. Appointment and I so wanted to see what was in the package, I was so excited! so when we got back from the Dr. I was starting supper and he ask if I wanted the package it came in and not thinking I said no, so he threw it in the trash for me. But when I got threw with supper still didn't realize I had throw the person name in the trash and so when I went into the sewing room to hang it on the wall which was the few days, and trash day, still not thinking I didn't have a name to go with the quilt. But my friend from down under contacted me and told me who it was from! Beautiful Quilt and it all worked out!!! LOL (it was my fault but I needed to blame the hubby) LOL!!!!!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    No man in this house, and the dogs don't know how to open the packages, so I am safe here....unless it has a dog bone in it.
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 03-12-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    so, spill!! who is it from? can you post a picture? don't keep us hanging!!

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious, too! LOL
    I was blessed to receive a beautiful wall hanging today from Lynnie25 from Australia. I was so excited and wanted to say Thank YOU that I posted it it the wrong thread. Thankfully one of the gals on the thread sent me a PM and told me!
    Silly me...anyway...It is awesome. Colors: white on black, white on read and red with white polka dots. (sorry I can't post picture! It's so pretty! there are 2 large flowers and a butterfly machine appliqued (all red with white dots) on a black and white and red and white checkerboard background. Thank you, Lyn, for the work you put into this. The workmanship is tops and I love it! Thank You so much for the wall quilt and also for the mug rug in the shape of Australia! Doing the Happy dance here in the Ozark mountains!
    ​Connie aka Chigger Holler Quilter

Blog Entries
    i know you are excited for good reason! lyn does beautiful work.
    i haven't rec'd mine yet, so i'm being very patient! i think our p.o. likes to fondle my squishy packages and that's why it takes them sooo long to get to me. so, who ever has made mine, i've just given you a good excuse if you're running late. i'm so glad we get saturday delivery still. i hate that it will end!

Blog Entries
    Here is my wallhanging I received from Laquita. Thank you so much Laquita. I am going to use it as a table mat since it is square.Name:  P1010910(1).JPG
Views: 88
Size:  237.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Very cute grann of 6! You did a really nice job LaQuita!

Blog Entries
    LaQuita that is very pretty. I love the colors. grann of 6 that sounds like a good idea, and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Susan

Blog Entries
    laquita, that looks like one of my colors..... are you sure you sent it to the right person? grann and i are good friends so it would be easy to get us confused. and we each have 2 dogs, and we look so much alike even our kids have trouble telling us apart, so it stands to reason you might have mistaken her for me, everyone does! a hunh, a hunh! and that's the truth! i hope mine comes soon. i'm not panicking, the valium helps with that, i just can't wait!! i LOVE prezzies, and squishies and surprizes in the mail ( or by fed-ex or ups, or personal courier.....or well- housebroken pigeons) as long as it's all good news!!

Blog Entries
    You gotta watch that nancia, she takes her valium with a couple glasses of wine. You know what happens then. And it is true, we are twins of a different mother. LOL

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries

wall hanging

Got a beautiful little hanging from Rhonda today. I love the green and pink and looks great in my kitchen. Might just be hooked on this now for a new little color. Thank you Rhonda so much I love it. I will check on yours on Monday and try to find it, stuck in Denver so tracking says or I will make you another. Again ty ty so much, it's perfect

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad you like it! I've been kind of stuck on green and pink lately LOL

Blog Entries
    That is very pretty. I also love pink and green.

Susan

I am binding as we speak!!! Not sure if I will make it to the PO tomorrow on lunch. Monday's are usually a hectic day at the office and I will have to try to slip away to the PO. If I don't make it, I know I will on Tuesday. I am so sorry I am so far behind. Didn't realize how slow I was at hand quilting. I do know that once I sign up for the next one that I will need to start quilting as soon as I have it all set. Got the pattern all pick out and fabric as well. Not going to sign up until I am postal for this one.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast